i need help

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 06:40 pm
I am 15 and my boyfriend is 17 this is our first christmas together and i dont have any ideas on what to get him. we have been together for almost 7 months and we love eachother.yeah thats sounds childish cause we are so young but i know its love anyways can you help with picking out athe perfect present for him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 541 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 06:45 pm
You are both very young. You want to get him something nice, but not too personal. After all, you are not engaged.

What does he like? Who are his favorite music groups? A few CDs would be very nice. Does he have a hobby? If so, get him something that he can use in his hobby.

Be careful not to go overboard on spending
0 Replies

lover Xs Os

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 06:56 pm
well...
He doesnt really have any hobbie eccept playing his guitar. His favorite band is the Rolling Stones and he pretty much likes any other kind of music so idk.....
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 07:14 pm
How about a customized guitar strap. Perhaps with his name on it? Or have it embroidered with a picture of the Stones.

Really depends on how much you're looking to spend. But if music is his thing, I'd get him something that goes along with that.
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:12 pm
Or, you could get him a shirt that has The Rolling Stones logo on it. That would be an awesome present. There at Hot Topic for like $20... thats not too bad.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:45 pm
Nothing wrong with a Stones T, but I don't think Hot Topic is a very appropriate place to buy a gift from.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:49 pm
A stones shirt. Thats the best idea. It has to be just like the original one. It will be hard to find but it will be woth it because it will become his faverite shirt.

Guitar straps are something personal he might not like it.

P.S. I was more in love when I was 15 then any other time in my life.
0 Replies