White House aide says Bush did not lie about Iraq

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:28 pm
freedom4free wrote:
57% of Americans Think Bush is Dishonest

Yahoo.com

Quote:
A new poll shows that the majority of US citizens believe that President Bush is dishonest, and that they are unimpressed with his integrity and ethics. Overall, 57 per cent of those surveyed said they thought President Bush was dishonest.

The same number believed the Bush Administration did not have high ethical standards. Those who believed President Bush to be an honest man were white, southern or evangelicals. Just 4 in 10 people thought the Bush Administration had high ethics.

Bush's job approval rating is at its all time low of 37 per cent. The majority of those surveyed did give the President credit for being strong and decisive.

Ipsos: http://www.ap-ipsosresults.com

There ya go.

Thanks, but that's not the NBC/WSJ poll BF was referring to.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:30 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Ticomaya, typical Bushit. Can you please, please, please do my homework for me? hahaha. You spend a lot of time talking about this stuff and I find it hard to believe you didn't see this plastered all over network news or in your daily newspaper or even on this forum where it's been posted a number of times. But purely for the sake of rejoicing at the awakening of America I'll post it for you. Will you now claim that an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll is "leftist". http://http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/051109/nn_russert_2way_051109.300w.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9981177/

You posted a link to a news article that talked about the poll. If you're going to do my homework, would you at least do it correctly? Do you have a link to the actual poll results, or not?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:39 pm
Ticomaya, hahaha. Spoken like your Presidunce is in a free fall. 57% of Americans are calling Bushie a war criminal. Put that in your pipe.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:42 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Ticomaya, hahaha. Spoken like your Presidunce is in a free fall. 57% of Americans are calling Bushie a war criminal. Put that in your pipe.

Do you have a link to a poll that says that?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:43 pm
Especially if you're going to split an infinitive. Razz
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:45 pm
Ticomaya,

The people know what this mans about, we dont need a poll to know that. So tell me what has Bush done right? His war on terror has spurred more terrorism and lost the innocent lives of many soldiers and innocent Iraqis as well. His no child left behind act is failing horribly. SS is in a horrid state. Were deeper in debt than should have EVER been allowed. Oil companies and the rich get tax breaks and free land while Social services are being cut left and right. Osama (remember him?) is still on the loose even though it was him that attacked us. He keeps trying to put his buddies in positions they are in no way qualified for. What exactly does it take to be a bad leader in your eyes?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:51 pm
The link to the NBC/WSJ poll has the broadcast if Ticomaya can figure out how to click on launch beneath the poll. You get an F in research but I suspect that's the grade you're shooting for.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 02:55 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
The link to the NBC/WSJ poll has the broadcast if Ticomaya can figure out how to click on launch beneath the poll. You get an F in research but I suspect that's the grade you're shooting for.

You still haven't provided a link to the poll. I'm starting to think you can't do it. I don't want to watch a video.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:00 pm
Poor boy of course you dont wanna watch the video. Then you'd see the poll you need to pretend aint there. But it is there. You and Bushie have lost the hearts and minds of America.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:19 pm
Is there a particular reason you are acting so childish in your responses to me? Do you and I have a history I'm not recalling? Or is this just your natural way of communicating?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:31 pm
Ticoyama, this is how I talk to game players and pretenders. I aint trying to prove to you that 57% of America says Bushie deliberately lied us into war. I'm just telling you and Bushie you've lost the hearts and minds of America. The Republicans are so desperate they're passing memos rooting for a new "terrorist attack" on America. Bushies are real sickos that's for sure.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:35 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Ticoyama, this is how I talk to game players and pretenders. I aint trying to prove to you that 57% of America says Bushie deliberately lied us into war. I'm just telling you and Bushie you've lost the hearts and minds of America. The Republicans are so desperate they're passing memos rooting for a new "terrorist attack" on America. Bushies are real sickos that's for sure.

You aint, huh?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:45 pm
I aint sick enough to lie my country into war and aint sick enough to just allow Bushie to do it either. Lots Americans feeling that way.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 03:47 pm
Ain't ya'll read the "ain't" thread?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 04:00 pm
I aint.
0 Replies