Should girls take care of themselves to catch a man?

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 07:50 pm
( agreed about the lack of inner confidence.. )

but ... and this is a big butt!
What about the people who find fat, or larger ( being PC ) people attractive?
Isnt confidence, how ever hollow, a "bonus"?
Doesnt that make an increase in attractiveness?

If someone is .. ugly, fat, too short, too tall.. what ever falls out of a persons range of : attractive : wouldnt confidence only boost them a bit from the depths of.. " ewwww groosssss" ?
Laughing
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:00 pm
Quote:
What about the people who find fat, or larger ( being PC ) people attractive?
Isnt confidence, how ever hollow, a "bonus"?
Doesnt that make an increase in attractiveness?

I think I covered half of those people with this statement:

Quote:
The other extreme, vulnerability, is also attractive but only to scum bags.

And the other half could probably be covered by this description:

They are unable to get it any other way!

You are either attracted to someone, or you aren't!

So I don't think that slight differences on the scale don't make a difference if they are below the level of minimal attraction.

I think that more likely, these people are not attracted to the person, but simply attracted to the reliable solution for getting off.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:05 pm
Girlfriend is confident?! It's hard to tell.
Either way; she is pretty but needs to learn how to dress herself! I'm sorry, but Good Taste knows not fat, thin, ugly, nor good-looking. And Girlfriend is past the limits of Good Taste. Very Happy

That's my Rant for the Day.

I think some folks have a fetish for BBWs and BBMs. Fetish: as in the fat in particular gets them off and if the person lost weight they wouldn't find them sexy anymore.
Though some definetly fit into stuh's description: scumbags looking for vulnerable prey and reliable sources of getting-off.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:06 pm
"I think that more likely, these people are not attracted to the person, but simply attracted to the reliable solution for getting off."

good point..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 07:33 pm
A sexy girl NEVER wipes.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 09:19 pm
and she always gargles..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 10:19 pm
Oh yeah. That's hot.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 08:13 am
I agree with stuh that there has to be a certain amount of attractiveness there to begin with, but if you are confident in yourself, a 5 in looks sometimes turns into a 6 or a 7, understand?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:33 am
How are we supposed to have confidence when certain guys 'put us in our place'.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 10:52 am
material girl wrote:
How are we supposed to have confidence when certain guys 'put us in our place'.

I don't know, but there certainly is a naturally occuring feedback loop there on both sides of the scale.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 01:08 pm
Bottom line:

You should always maintain yourself in a way that YOU think is good. Don't try to be something that you're not. As someone stated earlier, sexiness as a perception differs among many men. If you are dressed up as a cheerleader but lack the similar qualities then whatever relationship you try to begin with a man attracted by said qualities will fail.

Don't be fake, be you, but be the best you you can be. Anything else is 'false advertising'.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 01:09 pm
Questioner wrote:

Don't be fake, be you, but be the best you you can be. Anything else is 'false advertising'.

Like the Wonder Bra?

I always figured, if you made it into my bra, by then we could laugh at what was and what was not real. :wink:
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 01:19 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Like the Wonder Bra?

I always figured, if you made it into my bra, by then we could laugh at what was and what was not real. :wink:

Laughing

Nothing is more disturbing than getting to that point only to have to wade through 4 rolls of wadded up toilet paper. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 01:29 pm
who uses toilet paper anymore?
have you seen the water bra Shocked

add 2 cup sizes AND still have that 'natural' feeling..

now THERES a bit ' a technology for ya
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 01:33 pm
Oh yeah... the Wonder Bra isn't actually the best one out there. Although, it was the first of it's kind. Vicky's has a much better one.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 05:21 pm
So much fraud, so much deceit. This is why women make better sales reps. Very Happy
0 Replies