Survivor-Montana Style

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 11:40 am
Montana Style Survivor

Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Central Montana is planning to do its own, titled "Survivor -Montana Style."

The contestants will start in Billings, travel over to Bozeman and on to Butte. Then they will head north to Helena, Great Falls, Conrad and Shelby. From there they will proceed east to Havre and Malta. Then they will go south to Grassrange and Roundup and the final leg will be back to Billings.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to Your health. Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one that makes it back to Billings alive wins.

Good luck to all contestants.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 601 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 12:40 pm
Hey!! I have relatives that live in Montana!!!

I know for a fact that they could make it - there are no speed limits on the highways in Montana - just make sure that Volvo can go fast!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 02:57 pm
Fer sure. I was in Montana in July. Nobody told ME there weren't any speed limits.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 04:03 pm
You need to be a local roger - of course they are not going to let any outsiders now this. But it is only on the highways. You will get a ticket on any local roads - and they definately will surprise you - all of a sudden you are in some small town and the speed limit is now dropped to 30. Some outsider does not realize this until too late and the cops know where to hide.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 05:19 pm
Aw, what the heck. Gas was up to 1.43 so I probably would have driven pretty conservatively, anyway.
0 Replies