masturbateing

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:51 am
now that ive got your attention.... lol

my husband chocks the chicken sometimes, wich i dont mind, but he had to lie about it and say that he doesnt. i ended up catching him. he had said a few times. that he hasnt done that since we have been married. but then i find out he currently does and has been at least since i was pregnant. we have a great sex life, so i know he is happy their. he said he dosent do it often. but WHY did he have to lie to me about it??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,149 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:53 am
They are cowardly about the powerful penis, and the foibles it leads them to.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:56 am
Maybe he's ashamed because he was raised to think it was shameful. Maybe he's ashamed because he thinks you'll be angry that he didn;t include you. Whatever reason, unless it impacts your sex life together I wouldn't be too concerned.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:59 am
Men do need private time with their weenies. I think they die if they don't get it.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:01 am
What I like about you Lash...you're so understanding
0 Replies

iduru

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:05 am
Lash is right... ALL guys do it and they need to in order to survive.. and that's "choke" the chicken Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:16 am
panzade wrote:
What I like about you Lash...you're so understanding

I do what I can. Poor men, encumbered with such a demanding, totalitarian appendage.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 09:40 am
Laughing

It doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. He's just having his man-fun.

A lot of men lie about masturbating. Some were raised to believe it is shameful, some are worried about hurting your feelings, some are embarassed that they wack off THAT much, etc etc.
0 Replies