"Scooter" Libby Not Only a Perjurer but a Real Sick F***

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 05:59 pm
Here is what this pervert wrote in his 1996 novel:

Quote:
At age ten the madam put the child in a cage with a bear trained to couple with young girls so the girls would be frigid and not fall in love with their patrons. They fed her through the bars and aroused the bear with a stick when it seemed to lose interest.

One common trait I find with conservative men.They are sick f***s.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,119 • Replies: 61
No top replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:14 pm
While Bill O'Reilly writes about crack dealers forcing oral sex on their buyers:

Quote:
Put down that pipe and get my pipe up.

Conservative men. Sick ****s!
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:41 pm
Do you usually take events written in novels as a reflection of authors' personal characters?

As for O'Reilly, the comment doesn't warrant any generalizations. It also seems kind of funny Wink
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:41 pm
least we forget about lynne cheney's the numerous steamy lesbian couplings in her own book.

let us be honest, if the right wing nuts have to write about their the fantasies in god-aweful books, then they are not doing it. which is a good thing for the sake of both pandas and little girls.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:01 pm
Steppenwolf wrote:
Do you usually take events written in novels as a reflection of authors' personal characters?

Only a real sick **** could think of having bears rape ten-year old girls to make them frigid. Then the the stick thing! Sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:03 pm
Has anybody considered that it's not anything inserted (sic) into any novel but that the writing is ridiculously inept in the first place?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:05 pm
Inept and sick.

Try visulizing this sick scene.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:35 pm
Quote:

source
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:44 pm
Er......they write these books to be published? They WERE published?
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:23 am
Ah, I remember my first published work.

"Hi, I am a grad student at a large university in the southeast, and i never thought this would happen to me, but........."

and a note of caution, and take it from me and past experience, it might not be wise to list on your resume those publications like penthouse letters if you are trying to get a teaching job.
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:55 am
kuvasz wrote:
Ah, I remember my first published work.

"Hi, I am a grad student at a large university in the southeast, and i never thought this would happen to me, but........."

and a note of caution, and take it from me and past experience, it might not be wise to list on your resume those publications like penthouse letters if you are trying to get a teaching job.

Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:27 pm
Steppenwolf wrote:

As for O'Reilly, the comment doesn't warrant any generalizations. It also seems kind of funny Wink

Chrissee (the author of this thread) once accused me of being a misogynist, simply because she considers Schwarzenegger to be one.

This is the same kind of thinking that had these people criticizing Arnold politically for lines he delivered in some of his movies.
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:34 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Steppenwolf wrote:

Chrissee (the author of this thread) once accused me of being a misogynist, simply because she considers Schwarzenegger to be one.

This is the same kind of thinking that had these people criticizing Arnold politically for lines he delivered in some of his movies.

As Bert is well known for misogyny and misanthropy, I may be in trouble...
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:35 pm
edit: Double post
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:53 pm
I think the Steppenwolf part will be enough, in some circles....heehee...
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:06 pm
dlowan wrote:
I think the Steppenwolf part will be enough, in some circles....heehee...

True true...
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 10:13 pm
Do you guys often think about grizzly bears raping ten year old girls to make them frigid? Maybe this is just a normal male fantasy since no one seems to agree this guy is a sick perv for writing such a thing.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:40 am
It's just art, right? If he was a liberal, there'd be an endowment throwing money at him to come up with that.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 01:15 am
So, if he were a liberal you wished to attack, what would you be saying about that writing, Tico?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 01:23 am
dlowan wrote:
So, if he were a liberal you wished to attack, what would you be saying about that writing, Tico?

You'll have to worry about that when it comes up. I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy at the present.
0 Replies