Al Quaeda in Iraq

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:50 am
Is there any evidence to support a belief that one of the reasons the U.S. went into Iraq was that Al Quaeda was fleeing there from Afghanistan?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 348 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 05:46 am
No, but if you make a request the White House will create some for you.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 07:32 am
None what so ever. We can place the blame for the resurgence of Al Queada and it's presence in Iraq squarely at the feet of Bush and company. In his so-called war on terror he has been it's greatest benefactor.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:48 pm
The most there is is US intelligence allegations based on confessions extracted from detainees in US overseas prisons that there were meetings between low level Iraqi agents and Al Qaeda operatives.
0 Replies

JUGGERNAUT

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 06:26 pm
well, thanks a lot folks. i found what i was looking for at http://www.usemb.se/terror/rpt2002/appendix_ g.html. ask the experts? yeah, right. i may be just hatched but i'm leaving this nest. thanks again for nothing. and by the way i can't remember the name of the first responder, but you're a left wing commie moonbat. enjoy halloween.
0 Replies

JUGGERNAUT

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 06:27 pm
well, thanks a lot folks. i found what i was looking for at http://www.usemb.se/terror/rpt2002/appendix_ g.html. ask the experts? yeah, right. i may be just hatched but i'm leaving this nest. thanks again for nothing. and by the way i can't remember the name of the first responder, but you're a left wing commie moonbat. enjoy halloween.
0 Replies

JUGGERNAUT

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 06:29 pm
oh yeah, blue veined throbber. how appropriate you dick head.
0 Replies