Negro's Riot

Kasaova

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:09 pm
Apparently a black female was raped by a Desi which sparked the riot off...

That was a load of bullshit. She lied about it. She never got raped. And when did all this black-unity **** start off? when did blacks start giving a **** about black people? when did blacks started respecting black women? hello?

the Negro's and their hip hop culture in which they gay ass faggot baggy pants and gold rings. They rap on the TV like mad animals and talk about be a "gangster". I will tell you what a gangster is, definitely NOT some Negro. They calling women bitch's. Are you trying to tell me those animals were trying to up-hold the honor of a black female so they started a riot - yeah man give me a brake.

they think they can beat muslims,hindus, sikhs, tamils combinded?

I see blacks getting their ass bombed outta this country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_midlands/4376826.stm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 17,291 • Replies: 411
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:16 pm
Did you seriously call black people "negros"?

You are an angry, angry little boy who needs to reevaluate your perception of black people.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:19 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Did you seriously call black people "negros"?

You are an angry, angry little boy who needs to reevaluate your perception of black people.

Tell me whats wrong with using the word Negro?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:20 pm
Not to mention, there are quite a few black men who will be offended at the assumption that they don't respect women.

I can't even start with you on this one because there is no point in trying to point out your ignorance. It's too deep.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:20 pm
Ne·gro (nē'grō)
n. Often Offensive., pl. -groes.
A Black person. See Usage Note at black.
A member of the Negroid race. Not in scientific use.

http://www.answers.com/negro&r=67
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:22 pm
Ummmm....last I checked it's a deragatory term.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:22 pm
Kasaova wrote:
Ne·gro (nē'grō)

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
Yep. Often offensive.

That seems to go for you, too.

The article that you linked to says there hasn't been any evidence to confirm or refute the charge.

If there are long-simmering tensions, a rumor can be the catalyst, whether it is true or not. The problem is the long-simmering tensions, and the kind of bile you spew here only makes it worse.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Kasaova wrote:
Ne·gro (nē'grō)

Rolling Eyes

Well when did Spanish and prorogues for black become "offensive" it a goddamn word. What are you trying to say we shouldn't use the word black?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:25 pm
reported to mods.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:25 pm
sozobe wrote:
Yep. Often offensive.

That seems to go for you, too.

The article that you linked to says there hasn't been any evidence to confirm or refute the charge.

If there are long-simmering tensions, a rumor can be the catalyst, whether it is true or not. The problem is the long-simmering tensions, and the kind of bile you spew here only makes it worse.

So its alright to start a riot? and start jumping around like monkeys?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:26 pm
Monkeys?

Goddamn...

There are a number of things that are not all right, and your racist and hateful spewings here are among them.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:28 pm
Reported as well. Thanks for the lead Dys.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:31 pm
Seconding this

hopefully this racist will be banned.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:33 pm
Beyond belief!
Say good-night, Kasaova.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:41 pm
funny,
if that is him in the avatar,
he sure looks black to me.. Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:45 pm
Internet Troll:

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt the discussion or to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

[edit]

Etymology

The contemporary use of the term first appeared on Usenet groups in the late 1980s. It is widely thought to be a contraction of the phrase "trolling for suckers," itself derived from the sport fishing technique of trolling. The latter can be compared with trawling, of which it is a near homophone.

The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the "trolls", which are portrayed in Scandinavian folklore, and children's tales, as often ugly, obnoxious creatures that are bent on wickedness and mischief. The image of the troll under the bridge in the "Three Billy Goats Gruff" emphasizes the troll's dislike of outsiders within its physical environment, particularly those who intend to graze in its domain."

Thing is, are we to condemn, or pity such trolls?

They live in darkness, and, in legend, turn to stone if the sun's light should strike them.

It must be an awful life.

I say we wish Kasaova enlightenment and compassion.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:51 pm
SadSadSad Good Grief,Y'all !! Never in my life have I seen such bile and hatred from such a young person. I was just out crusin' the A2k posts,when
I happened on this one. Glad you guys reported Kas to the moderator. Ugh. Baaaaarf!!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 04:01 pm
Your first post, Kasaova

Quote:
Hello, my names Nadir I residing in England my father is an Arab and mother is an Ethiopian.

I am 23 years old, and I was surfing the Internet and I happened to come across this forum. And I was reading some of the posts (some intelligent ones some not so intelligent ones) and I thought I would register so I could post perhaps some of my own works and posts.

I have a degree in theology, and I also give lectures.

With your background and heritage, I'm surprised to hear of your intolerance and bigotry, Nadir. I hope your study of theology is not what brought you to these thoughts. I also hope your lectures are not filed with the racist sentiments you've posted here. Where do these thoughts come from?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 04:03 pm
Riot......
Shocked Shocked Shocked Kasova: On what do you base your vile negativity about minorities Question If you live anywhere on this planet,you are bound to deal with or live near all sorts of people every day. Are all of them exactly the same race or class as you Question Probably not. I have known people with your type of outlook,and there's no changing their minds about the world around them. So I won't try. As a trained counselor,I do strongly suggest that you get into therapy right away.
Explosive feelings like yours,when they are outwardly-directed can be
dangerous to yourself and others. You are to be pittied. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies