Taking out the real mother of evil...MOTHER NATURE

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 09:08 am
For those who live in Boston: I'm sure you're like me, and ready to go kill the next person you see walking down the street because of this snow. I mean, throw me a frickin' bone, here.

So here's the plan: we're going to remove Mother Nature and her regimine from leadership. She's proved to be a wicked, heartless dictator. Bringing snow and cold down on our people. I have collected undisputable proof and evidence that she's hiding out in the vast sea of trailer parks in West Virginia with her team.

Our cause is just. We will prevail.

In what's going to be the biggest military campaign in history, we're going in, first with an air attack of shock and awe to take out any defense systems and junked trans ams in the trailer parks. Then we're sending in the ground troops in a hands-on search for the bitch.

I want her dead, or alive.

Although we will stop at nothing to remove her from power, we will do our best to spare all the wife-beater wearing fathers, their dumb kids, and fat smelly wives. We shall also confiscate all cans of budweiser and pabst blue ribbon, as we feel they contain deadly chemicals Ms. Nature uses in her quest to freeze us all to death.

Once we remove the Mother of all snow, and we will, no matter how long it takes, Boston shall remain a peaceful, mild-wintered city, without the interference of this wicked bearer of bad weather.

We will drive our convertibles with the tops down. We will...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,693 • Replies: 42
No top replies

the prince

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 09:16 am
Be careful of friendly fire !
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 09:17 am
I know! Let's go find one of her tornadoes and throw it right back at here, we may lose a few trailers, but at least we have a shot of chasing her out of town.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 09:46 am
The trailers will be acceptable casualties in this battle against evil Mother ("Moms") Nature.

Note the enclosed sketch artist's rendering (the rendering is enclosed, not the actual sketch artist) and study it well: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bklhlis5Tc8C:www.csun.edu/~vcoao0el/VA/ClinicianKristinHuber/angrywoman.gif
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 09:49 am
Is that her? Mother Nature?

We now have a positive ID on the leader of this axis of evil.

You have just helped us in our quest.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 03:35 pm
She did some damage here as well this winter. We even lost our power for 2 days. Let's get her!!!!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 03:37 pm
It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature..
<CRASH OF LIGHTENING.....
picture of margarine....>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 03:55 pm
It may not be nice...but it's necesary to remove her from her position of evil powers.

Our cause is just.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:02 pm
Of course, as much as I am against war, she is loaded with WMD, and owes us heavily for damages.

If we don't take her out now, she will just continue to attack us. But, who will be the interim Weather Wielder?

Don't we need to have these things decided before we strike?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:07 pm
Mother Nature....that bitch....George "Weather" Bush will save us, and give us peaceful weather all over the world through extensive air strikes!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:10 pm
I am so telling Greenpeace on you! And WWF, and FOE and Ralph Nader, and the Australian Greens, and .............
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:19 pm
Brilliant! The W. is for 'weather'.

We can get Fox News to start the propaganda war....

Yeeess. It is all comink togethah!
Muahahahaha.....

(Somebody get some intel on that Bunny. She's a Mother Nature sympathizer. Ssshh. Don't tell her.)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:24 pm
Yes. And we shall take out anyone who chooses to harbor Mother Nature and her evil regimine. Watch it, bunny.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:29 pm
We can paint all who don't agree as supporting floods, earthquakes and carnage! This will render them pariahs!

Then, they'll be forced to subsist in caves and the wildreness. A brilliant, diabolical plan.

What catch-phrase can we use to describe them?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:37 pm
Heroes and heroines?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:52 pm
Durn natureniks!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 04:56 pm
pinko-liberals!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 05:24 pm
we are amassing the usual weaponry of sturdy tree-huggers - now chaining themselves to trailers as we speak. We have the little rubber zodiaks - converted to hover-craft - to harass your machines of destruction.

we are drumming, and singing - the Australian Greens are cooking beand for all. Ralph nader is making pithy speeches to our mightiest weapon of all - the assembled world media- those who are left after the slaughter of their ranks in Iraq. OPRAH is here!

You people are doomed.

In the background, lurking sinisterly, are hordes of Australian rabbits and cane-toads - armed to the teeth - to kill and maim and poison and suchlike, should reasonable methods fail.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 05:24 pm
Mummy! We are coming!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 05:25 pm
"we" who lil bunny?
0 Replies