Is it a good sign when....

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 11:27 am
A girl is in your bed.

You take off all of your clothes.

Drunkenly/sloppily jump on top of her and say "I'm naked."

She gets up and goes to sleep on your couch?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 690 • Replies: 7
No top replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 11:48 am
If you're married, then no it's not.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 11:51 am
Was she a blood relative?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 11:57 am
Heeven wrote:
Was she a blood relative?

It's not weird that is was my grandmother, right?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:01 pm
I thought about you Saturday night.

I was watching 3 shows in a row show on MTV about some real reality.

1st one was about people who where living in poverty day to day

2nd on inter-racial couples.

The third one, was where you came in....
It was about a group of people from North Jersey rent a house for a summer down at the Jersey Shore for weekends.

Since I grew up at the Shore, I was curious.

The main character Tommy, sent the entire time drunk, trying to pick fights, saying great stuff like "I'm gonna kick your f*ckin' ass you f*ck" and "I puked, that's right, I puked on the dance floor"

Made me remember how up "natives" of the Shore did everything in our power to avoid anyplace that was a known hangout.

Finally, Labor Day comes, and we have our place back

OH, that was another great thing Tommy kept saying. No matter where he was, he would scream at people "This is MY place, this place BELONGS to ME! Hey! Where's my fried cheese balls!? I'm gonna kick the f*ckin' ass of whoever took my cheese balls. I OWN this place."

Actually, there was a poignant side to Slappy, I mean Tommy......when he would get to that maudlin place during his drunk, he's start in with "I gotta find a nice girl. I gotta find a girl who's only for me, and I'm gonna be only for her. And I'm gonna kick the f*ckin' ass of anybody who messes with her, you know? Because I OWN this place, This place is MINE"
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:53 pm
Yup, that's me, except threatening to kick people's ass.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:00 pm
oh, nice car by the way....how could you afford that thing on a construction workers salary?

what, are you, you know, connected?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 12:54 pm
Chai that is too funny. I think I saw something similar to this a while back. Definitely a Jersey shore weekend thing and the guy was a boisterous fella with a yearning for a woman just for him. I never thought of the slapster but he could definitely be a first cousin! There was something endearing about him, but if he came near me I'd break speed records to get out of his thumping zone!
0 Replies