Can previous masturbation stops sexual intinct?

Yinka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 07:56 am
When i had sex with my old boyfriend i used to reach climax before. Later i waited for 8years without having sex with anybody instead masturbated myself. Now that am married, i've never reached climax but pretended to my husband to be.

My not reaching climax could it be as a result of my previous masturbation. What do i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,749 • Replies: 31
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 07:59 am
Sounds like yuove got so good at it yourself that thats all your used to and it works.

I reckon you should stop doing it, try to get used to your hubby making you feel good.Even try to put off sex so you feel more in the mood.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:00 am
Stop pretending.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:05 am
Wont that mean her husband may feel bad?

I agree pretending isnt good but for her to stop showing she is enjoying herself all of a sudden may rock the relationship.

I reckon alot of foreplay and 'discovery' is needed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:05 am
DrewDad wrote:
Stop pretending.

Numere uno, dama.

You've given yourself a mind block.

If you can climax alone, you can climax with a partner.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:06 am
More is actually better. Women are more likely to able to have an orgasm if they do so on a regular basis (use it or lose it , as the saying goes) Masterbation is often used to teach women how to have an orgasm in the first place. Did you use a vibrator whe you were solo? That can make it difficult to cum with just physical manipulaton. I think you have to teach your husband what works for you - as you already know how to do it.

Personally, I would not tell him you have been pretending. Just say "it's more intense for me when we do it this way..." No reason to hurt his feelings when it is not necessary.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:10 am
Good point GW, however she does need to stop pretending. Just tell him, it isn't him and you are just having trouble climaxing but you'll get back on track soon.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:12 am
I agree with DrewDad. What is the point of pretending?

A lot of women, if not most, don't reach climax from intercourse. (Many threads here discussing various aspects of that.) It's 90% in the mind so the excitement of "doing it" when you were younger might have been the reason instead of the physical aspect.

Show him where to touch you. Help him explore how to make you feel good. If you are pretending he can only guess that he is doing it right.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:14 am
The ladies have arrived. You are in good hands.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:33 am
I orgasm almost every time during intercourse.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:36 am
Whoa...wait a minute.

Women have orgasms?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:54 am
Bella Dea wrote:
I orgasm almost every time during intercourse.

Braggart.

Although I do, too, actually.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:56 am
I can only orgasm during intercourse if I have the woman punching me in the face the whole time.

Is that weird?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:58 am
Only the part about it being a woman.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 11:33 am
I thought this was a joke thread at first. My mistake!

Stop Pretending! You're doing yourself and your partner no good with that tactic. Time for some experimentation, girl.
Why not bring in a little masturbation into bed with your guy and start from there. I doubt he'd complain. Lots of foreplay; and be honest about what's going on with you.
Just talk to him! Show him what you like and work through it.

Many years of happy orgasms to you!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 11:44 am
Why do ( sorry.. im not bashing anyone BUT-)
men think that women should be able to have an orgasim just because of their penis?
I mean, come on.. if the penis were all it took, then why is our clit OUTSIDE?

I too follow the same idea ' stop lying' about having orgasims.
Not everyone, including men, have an orgasim every time they have sex. Of course, men CAN always have an orgasim, but that is harder for women.
But since you know how to have an orgasim, teaching hubby shouldnt be the problem.
But lying to him is another subject.
How can he ever learn how to give you, or assist YOU in having an orgasim if you pretend everything that ISNT right.. is?
People dont have the same set of buttons on them to make them have an orgasim.
Everyone is diffrent and everyone needs to learn their new partners 'zones'.
So dont deprive him of that lesson.. he may be the best pupil you will ever have.

Yes, vibrators CAN effect the sensativity of your clit.
Yes it can create a new 'feeling line'. Meaning.. things have to be more intense for you to recieve the same gratification as before.
But this is easily solved.
Stop using the vibrator- slow down your sex.
after a while, your body will begin to get used to having an orgasim with just finger stimulation, or penetration...
it just takes a while . SO be ready for that.
In the mean time, you can have hubby do a few things to help boost the sensativity.
Have him oraly please you right after drinking something reallllllly warm. ;-)
then, after a few minutes, have him put an ice cube in his mouth for a few seconds, then go down on you again.
The change in temperatures help the blood flow.. but also feel really damn good.

have fun with it.. but be patient.
Just like getting to the point where you can pop off an orgasim in under one minute took time and practice.....
so will having an orgasim with OUT a vibrator..
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 11:48 am
Quote:
Now that am married, i've never reached climax but pretended to my husband to be.

Does his penis resemble a miniature carrot stick? That could be a problem. That also explains Slappy's shock at discovering women are capable of orgasms.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 12:05 pm
Listen buddy, for the last time, I'm hung like a farm animal.

A chicken...but nevertheless, a farm animal.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 12:09 pm
Laughing

Gus, what you are doing looking at slappy's carrot stick?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 12:09 pm
Better the chicken than the egg.
0 Replies