Talking to Ex's Little sister... I am so sad.. Confused

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 11:58 am
Ok... my ex and I went out for about four years... he was my first love.. my only love... but that is besides the point.... anyways so him and I haven't really spoken in awhile... he has a gf he has been with for almost 2 years now... and he doesn't have time to be my friend anymore

So I still talk to his family who live in another state.. far away.... I talk to both of his sisters... on who is very close in age with me and the other who is 12...

Well I know that he doesn't like the fact that they still talk to me... but they are like sisters to me... Well I am talking to his 12 year old sister online now.. and she said she misses me and I am like an older sister to her...

This kills me inside.. I mean I really do love them like family... but I don't want my ex thinking I am talking to them just to get info on him... I really am not....

And a part of me will always love my ex.. he was my world... my everything... I don't even want to get into that I could go on for days

So how do I go about this without making him angry or hurting her... I mean I even feel bad for his new gf... having to deal with his sisters talking about me... I don't want to ruin anything for him.. I just want him to be happy

Ugh this is soo hard...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,042 • Replies: 6
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 12:03 pm
Sounds like the sisters need to say to him, "She's our friend. Butt out!"
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 12:04 pm
He doesn't butt in.. but she talks about me to his new girlfriend and I know that bothers him
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 12:20 pm
Errr this is really bothering me.... it also bothers me because I have to hear about him once in a while and this guy really hurt me.... I even have a scar to prove that one....ugh
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
You have every right to talk to his sisters. They have every right to talk to you. In the interests of family harmony discussing your Ex should be only a very small part of this conversation.

What these sisters and their brother talk about is their business, not yours.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 12:50 pm
Ok, so I am not in the wrong.. I just stopped talking to her... we talked for a little more than an hour....

We talked about school, boys (one's she likes), the mall, movies, music, when she is coming here in Dec..., everything but him basically...

The only thing said about him was that he is going to get his GED today and that everyone is proud of him.... and that he is going there in November to see them and his mom

She is so young and innocent... she used to say she wanted us to get married.... and that is why it drives him insane... that and the fact that him and I can't even be in the same room as each other because it gets very intense... we both loved each other very much and can't be left alone..

we'd either fight or get very close to each other and I think that is why he stopped talking to me... there was too much history and too much wanting to be close when we knew it wasn't right....

Errr
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 05:01 pm
umm, when you say scar do you mean actual physical scar

my advice, talk to the sister if you want to, but keep away from the boyfriend, you seem like a decent enough person, you deserve better than that kind of aggravation
0 Replies