Minuteman not bad enough

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 10:19 am
Quote:
Colorado Minuteman sent home after helping illegal immigrants

HACHITA, N.M. (AP) -- A Colorado man has been sent packing by organizers of a security watch along the Mexican border in southern New Mexico after he apparently picked up two hitchhiking immigrants.

Organizers of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps project asked the volunteer, who was not identified by name, to leave about two weeks ago.

Gary Cole, a spokesman for the group, told the El Paso Times that the volunteer gave the two illegal immigrants food and water after giving them a ride.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 679 • Replies: 8
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 10:56 am
Apparently Minuteman and Good Samaritan are mutually exclusive.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:01 pm
Who'da thunk it? A lib'rul Minuteperson. Good on him.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:02 pm
He had a relapse (drug induced no doubt) his last words were "don't bogart that joint my friend."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:19 pm
Maybe he didn't know they were Mojados.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:54 pm
The minutemen are trying to organize similar patrols on the Vermont boarder but they cannot find any locals to participate. Canadians just aren't a threat. How can you get upset with someone who will stand at an empty intersection until the walk light comes on?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:06 pm
They are lulling you Amicans into a false sense of security.

They don't get mad, they get even...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:09 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
The minutemen are trying to organize similar patrols on the Vermont boarder but they cannot find any locals to participate. Canadians just aren't a threat. How can you get upset with someone who will stand at an empty intersection until the walk light comes on?

i resent that remark

i'd come over there and give you a piece of my mind, but i've got the hand and i have to wait for the little man
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:43 pm
They are working to put Minutemen in every state. Don't have a link, but I read it a few days ago.
0 Replies