Bush says we will nevr back down.

JustWonders

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:23 am
Only the moonbats believe that Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:39 am
As, perhaps unfortunate as it is, the moonbats make up the voting majority. The moonbats have turned not towards Bush/Iraq but away.
Vote early, vote often, vote Kucinich.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 09:59 pm
au1929 wrote:
And the great emancipator Bush was AWOL.

If so, then why was he issued an honorable discharge that has not been revoked despite his enemies' best efforts? If you have evidence, go to the authorities. Otherwise, you're deliberately accusing someone of a serious crime you don't actually know if he's guilty of.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:03 pm
Brandon, Bush's approval ratings fall precipitously every day. 50%....45%.....40%....35% .

When it finally reaches 1 per cent approval rating, I'm gonna say, "Damn, that stupid Brandon is still hanging on."
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:27 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Brandon, Bush's approval ratings fall precipitously every day. 50%....45%.....40%....35% .

When it finally reaches 1 per cent approval rating, I'm gonna say, "Damn, that stupid Brandon is still hanging on."

Hanging on to what? I don't base my opinions about foreign policy on what Bush says, I voted for him because he echoes what I think. I also don't base my opinions of who's worthy or unworthy on how many people agree with me. You'd do great in a lynch mob.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:36 pm
With Bush, you don't need a lynch mob; he does it as commander in chief. Killed about 100,000 innocent Iraqis by now. Onward christian soldeirs....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:40 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
With Bush, you don't need a lynch mob; he does it as commander in chief. Killed about 100,000 innocent Iraqis by now. Onward christian soldeirs....

And how many died in WW1 and WW2?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:42 pm
What in hell does WWI and WWII have anything to do with our invasion of Iraq?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:44 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
What in hell does WWI and WWII have anything to do with our invasion of Iraq?

I thought it was kind of clear that my point was that this is not a high number for wars we have been in. Tragic, but not unusual.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:49 pm
Your point is not a point; comparing history of past wars has noting to do with our invasion of Iraq. We are in Iraq illegally and immorally, because Bushco used unconfirmed intel info when Smith and Blix both told this administration they were wrong about WMDs and yellow cake. That should be deemed a crime against humanity, but there is nobody in this world brave enought to make the charge.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2005 01:28 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Your point is not a point; comparing history of past wars has noting to do with our invasion of Iraq. We are in Iraq illegally and immorally, because Bushco used unconfirmed intel info when Smith and Blix both told this administration they were wrong about WMDs and yellow cake. That should be deemed a crime against humanity, but there is nobody in this world brave enought to make the charge.

But, back to your point, the number of people who have died, which was the subject of your post, has no bearing on the advisability of the war in Iraq, since it is not an unusual number for wars. It's a horrible thing, but not unusual for American wars now considered legitimate for most people.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2005 06:58 am
Brandon
If you believe that WW2 was in any way comparable to Bush's illegal action in Iraq it is apparent that you have no grasp of history.
If there is any similarity it is Bush's unprovoked and unjustified attack of Iraq and Hitler's attack of Poland and Germanys other neighbors.

As for the US participation, If a war can ever be called noble. Our participation was a noble action.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2005 07:00 am
You could load a sledgehammer with common sense and smack Brandon square in the forehead and he would think it was his god, George W. Bush, telling him that freedom was on the march.
0 Replies