Have you ever hooked up with a celebrity?

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 12:31 pm
Yeah - we only know you as Belle!

I know lots of stories of hookups with celebs, but I never got the opportunity - my opportunies have typically been with weirdos.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 12:31 pm
I haven't had any interesting encounters with celebs. Overall, I consider this a Good thing Razz

I wouldn't mind getting with that guy who played in "red eye" though. grrrrr.
I'll make an exception for him.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 01:44 pm
Just protecting my privacy. Not intentionally breaking the rules of the topic.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 02:48 pm
This DOES "sound" bitter:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Understand, you have to protect his identity. Because in the 1 out of 1,000,000 chance he sees this page he'd be able to figure out which woman out of 1,000,000 you are.

If it's not bitter, then it's just a bitchy and ignorant assumption on your part. And if it was an attempt at being funny, you really should try harder. You're boring.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 03:15 pm
I thought it was funny.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:55 pm
I think Slappy pretty much Always tries to be funny. It doesn't always work perfectly, but I think his heart is in the right place. Not that I couldn't be Entirely Wrong about that....

Well, I have stories, 2 of 'em, actually. Once, some 15 or more years ago, I was in a movie theatre and Bjorn Borg sat several rows behind me (this was in Sarasota, FL). He spent the entire time talking loudly and annoying pretty much everyone there.

I "shushed" him several times and he kept doing it anyway. I thought he was extraordinarily childish, worse than a toddler. I had to restrain myself from getting up and having a serious talk with him about how to behave in public places.

The other story... I attended a Writer's Conference and met Ron Goulart, a sci-fi & mystery writer. We had a weekend-long affair, which was quite fun. He was a very smart guy, not particularly good-looking, but I just adore smart guys.

After he went back home (New York? I've forgotten now), he continued one of his jobs, writing scripts for Battlestar Galactica. He told me he put me in one of the scripts.

I never saw the episode; thought it was a sort of dumb show anyway. Kinda funny to think of that Bonanza guy (now what was his name?) acting across from someone who was based on Me.

I always wondered how Ron portrayed me... probably sorta pushy and smart-mouthed!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 05:38 pm
Hey, I'm famous. No, really. Anyone wanna hook up with me?
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 10:32 am
I had Chinese with Led Zeppelin.
I also road managed J. Geils one night.

(Okay, and I would love to get it on with Heidi Klum again...

...I wanted to yesterday too.)
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:31 pm
Well this thread became unlocked, but my question about what did I do wrong is now gone. What the h*ll? Luckily I saved what I wrote before so here it is.

Oh I forgot - I did have an encounter with some one that was on TV. It was one of those wrestling guys. You know the ones that are really cute and get beat up all the time by the ugly ones. I was away on vacation with a bunch of other girls and met him at a club. He even introduced me to the "stars" of wrestling as they were at the club also. All I remember was giving these huge guys a hard time - I love to be a smart a$$. They were filming some of the matches near the club. I was supposed to go on an actual date this wrestler (he was cute), but never managed to hook up with him after as we were so rarely in our hotel room.

I would give his name, but for the life of me I can't remember. I do remember watching the show after I got home and saw him get killed (even though he told me he won the match).
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:07 pm
Linkat, I don't think it was anything you did. My understanding is that Slappy took offense at my previous post and replied with one of his usual sexist comments. Zane came to my defense (not that I need to be defended, but gotta love Zane regardless) with an "attack" on Slappy, which made Slappy unhappy, so he threw some stones in Zane's direction.

Something like that.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:13 pm
I guess we should all play nice now. Don't want to ruin something that should be fun. We don't want Slappy to have to get a time out.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:17 pm
I've been thinking about linkat's date with that wrestler guy and I believe I know who it was.

Call it a hunch, but I'm willing to wager it was Mad Dog.

http://bilan.usherbrooke.ca/voutes/voute3/mauricemagdogvachon_1965.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:20 pm
Oh, I remember him. Mad Dog whatwasit? Gauchon or something like that.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:22 pm
Maybe it was the one in the kilt. Rowdy Roddy Piper, was that his name?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:40 pm
Unfortunately for me, Gus, it wasn't Mad Dog. He is at least 40 years too old. Seeing he looked so hot I just had to look up his profile. And he is appealing what with his biting heads and scratching eyeballs, what woman could resist. Unfortunately the wrestler I met did not win any titles, he basically was a loser among the wrestling crowd.

No Rowdy was too old and too successful. He was a young guy about 10 years ago - just prior to meeting my future husband. He was very cute - too cute to be a wrestler so he is the one you always see getting creamed by the others. I think he was some sort of cowboy or western type guy when he wrestled. I think he might have been associated with WCW. I looked at the website, but couldn't find him - I think they only have the big stars on there - and I don't know if he still wrestles. But I did see a picture of one of guys I met - Rick Flair. I think I said something about beating the crap out of him or something when I met him. Especially interesting seeing I am just a little over 5 feet and (at then) about 100 pounds soaking wet.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:13 pm
It wasn't no fling...but we were flingin' fishin' poles when I happened to encounter Hank Williams Jr.

And it didn't help that we'd been drinkin' a few to boot once we trolled on over to where his guide was trollin'.

His guide hollered at us to ask us if we were "Catchin' any?

So..we floated on closer to see if they wanted some fish?

We sat there talkin' for a moment or two, and I happened to look at the man in the front of the boat who wasn't talking....but was smiling.

My mouth hit the floor!

About that time, I elbowed my best friend and whispered to her that it was Hank Jr. Sitting there.

Her mouth hit the floor....lol

Once we pulled away, I hollered REAL LOUD..and asked the other two that were oblivious to the fact that were with me, if they realized who the HELL THAT WAS?

"NOPE"...

At this point I was screaming..."HANK WILLIAMS JUUUUUNNNNIOOORRRR!!"

MEN...!! They don't notice nuttin', now if it had been Pamela Anderson sittin' there, they'd noticed that!!!
0 Replies