help me to solve pls.

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 03:53 am
i have a bf last few month.and he treated me very good and care for me..But after 1 month he didn't care me and don't even want to chat with on phone..He always said he very busy with his work.And our relationship is getting worst,almost everyday also argue.
Until one day his pet sister told me that he like another girl who in coma now..I believe what his pet sister had told me..So i ask him why he want to lie me and why don't tell me earlier that he already like another girl..And his answer is why i don't believe him...and he scolded me then i tell him we become friend....I thinking of our memories..I very sad..After one month i find him to chat..I was pretending nothing happen and he seems like nothing..we start to chat few days already and he sunddenly ask me ''you believe to my petsister?''and i pretend don't know anything..Because i really don't know what to do and what to answer or his petsister lie to me...

Can someone tell me what should i do and who should i believe to?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 604 • Replies: 12
No top replies

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 03:58 am
Before I can offer my opinion, I need to know what a 'petsister' is. Confused
0 Replies

crystal981

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:01 am
Re
doglover wrote:
Before I can offer my opinion, I need to know what a 'petsister' is. Confused

petsister is not the true sister
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:04 am
Thank you crystal.

How old are you and this fellow? It sounds to me like you should let him go but you are having trouble doing that. It sounds to me like there is a lot of game playing going on. I know you will be sad for a while if you break up with him, but in the long run, it would be the best thing for you to do.
0 Replies

crystal981

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:08 am
I am 18 and he is 19..last month i already sad but now nothing..I just wonder that actually he got love me or not...and why he ask me that question..And sometime i feel like he still love me..I'm not sure bout that coz his petsis told me he like another girl
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 07:08 am
Hello Crystal, I gather you're not a native speaker of English, but I'm able to understand you, more or less.

It really doesn't matter whether he loved you, or still loves you, or whether another girl was involved or not. (I'm sorry if that sounds unkind, I really don't mean to hurt your feelings.)

My point is, if a relationship goes bad after only a few months, it's time to leave it behind.

It's easy to think about these things for a long time afterwards... did he lie to me? did he love me? I think you will be a lot happier if you try very hard to NOT ask yourself these questions.

Move on to the next boy! Look forward to a bright, happy future with a fellow who is more kind to you.

And, Welcome to A2K!
0 Replies

crystal981

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 09:09 am
i already try on new guy..But i still like him..
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 01:03 pm
crystal981 wrote:
i already try on new guy..But i still like him..

My advice: if the new guy fits, wear him!

It's OK to still like your last boyfriend. But thinking you might have a relationship with him in the future may not be the best thing for you.

I've gone back to "old" boyfriends twice, sometimes for years, and both times I was right to leave in the first place, and never should have gone back to them. I'm hoping to spare you the same hurts.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 09:39 pm
What country are you from?
0 Replies

crystal981

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 10:02 pm
I am from Malaysia.

Yesterday i just realize that i really cheated by his petsis.What should i do??Can i give him one more chance or shouldn't?

So now u already break with your old boyfriend?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 10:28 pm
Really, crystal, it is time to let this guy go. He can't be trusted and I don't think it is going to get better.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 08:15 pm
I think the problem was really your boyfriend's, and had little to do with his petsister. After all, it sound like he stopped liking you, for whatever reasons, before his petsister told you about the girlfriend in a coma.

If you were asking me about these old boyfriends, yes, I did break up with them both after going back to them. It was a big waste of time and emotional energy.

I've been with my husband for 12 years now (I'm 44 years old). So I met him when I was 32. There's plenty of time for you to meet a better, kinder person than this fellow.

Our advice, and I think we all agree on this, is to forget him (and his petsister too) and move on. He's not worth thinking about.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 09:02 pm
<<<nodding head

I think it's safe to say we've all been here. You just gotta let it go, girl.
0 Replies