CSI : Off to a Bad Start

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 07:39 am
I have been waiting for this week for months; premiere week on CBS. The anticipation of the new CSI season has driven me to high expectations I guess because I was seriously disappointed in the season premiere last night.

Any one else watch it and feel let down? There were so many inconsistancies. Warrick is married? I didn't know he was serious. What happened to the Catherine thing? Nick is back to work right after his brush with death without so much as a twitch? If you'd been buried alive, eaten by fire ants and come close to killing yourself twice while on the job, would you be ok with jumping right back into work?

And what happened to the excitement the previews generated? The show wasn't bad but it wasn't fireworks either.

What do you think? Have I become a CSI snob? Expecting too much of a tv show?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 971 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sophie99

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 08:32 am
I agree that it was a major disappointment. It barely held my interest with the inconsistent & unfocused script.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 02:44 pm
Perhaps during the remainder of the season they will be able to bring it together. If not, this could be it's final season.
0 Replies

wolfsongchild

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 12:17 am
While i can sympathize with the writers wanting to appeal to a larger audience, they have definatly carried the political correctness way too far.i watched it again tonight and i agree, the wait was better than this premier.It will be interesting to see which actors demand to be killed off as the ratings begin to decline.
0 Replies