EMBARRASING MOMENTS

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 11:55 am
do you ever recall embarrasing moments when dating???? Embarrassed Embarrassed

one of my girlfriends started dosing off after a night of roofingguy special loving and i was laying on her legs. when i heard her belly grumble.. and pop goes the fart... Shocked Shocked Shocked

guys .. dont feed your girlfriends before sex!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,284 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 11:58 am
Thats not that embarrasing, that is natural... specially if she was sleeping, she had no control over it.....

Embarssing... I tied my ex boyfriend up (hog tied) and jokingly pulled out a whip and while whipping him, I lost control of the whip and whipped him in the balls.... talk about ouch, and he was naked.... and his friend heard him scream and walked in... then we couldn't get him untied...

Now that was embarassing because of the friend(s) walking in.... Errr.. but it was more embarassing for him than me :-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:06 pm
Um, why hog tie? There isn't much room for sexual pleasure, is there?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:09 pm
It was so he couldn't get out, my friend hog tied him for me... because he didn't know what was happening... and then I removed the majority of his clothes and pulled out the whip.... he liked it until that last part
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:09 pm
its natural but embarrasing on your first day...lol

dang crazie no wonder they call you crazy.....maybe that technique works to make breakfast and crack some eggs.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:14 pm
I am not crazie, just special and gifted....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:49 pm
hmmm, how did you undress him while he was tied? sounds too challenging.

embarrassing moment? when i moved in with a guy and few days later my old forgotten personal ad appeared on the front page of the boston globe online edition. with my photo and all. yeah. EVERYBODY saw it, including my students.
good times...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:53 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
hmmm, how did you undress him while he was tied? sounds too challenging.

It was so long ago, I don;t remember, it was 3 years ago... Wow... I was 17... is that bad??
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 12:55 pm
Yo dawg. One timez I busted under an hour. Dat sure be embarrazzing.

Actually I can't think of any big embarrassing moments. Maybe just realizing what the hell I did after getting smashed.

Roofinguy, if there was an award for most emoticons used per post, you would be the winner far and away.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 01:38 pm
Crazy, you're nothing BUT crazy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 01:46 pm
roofingguy wrote:
one of my girlfriends started dosing off after a night of roofingguy special loving and i was laying on her legs. when i heard her belly grumble.. and pop goes the fart

roofingguy, that was very eloquent, almost poetic, and the imagery you created was truly a gem that will be cherished by all who inhabit this site. It was a special moment in your life and you chose to share it with us all.

For that.... we are all richer.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 02:38 pm
Funny I used to doze off on dates sometimes. I have this horrible condition that after a couple of glasses of red wine and you put a movie on - instant sleep. Don't know why. I remember once one of my roommates waking me and saying - uhmmm maybe you want to say goodnight to your date - he's leaving.

My husband has caught on and prior to putting in a DVD, he will get "frisky" and then when we are all done - in goes the movie and out goes my lights.

One embarassing thing I heard about a friend's blind date - the guy must have been nervous causing him a bad case of gas - he kept moving his chair slightly so it would make a noise on the wood floor each time a fart was coming on to hide the noise.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 02:42 pm
thank you .. i feel i did my contribution to humanity...

animaticons contest???:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 04:52 pm
since there are a lot of girls here :
have you ever encounter the guy with the prase:

"it has never happened before.....its your fault you dont turn me on!!!"

or have you ever expected a huge train only to find out last minute its actually a littl volkswagen...??? Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 04:01 am
Laughing Laughing

Oh sweet satan, Roofingguy....If I heard a phrase like that he wouldn't have any pieces left to go home with.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:14 am
Roofingguy wrote:
since there are a lot of girls here :
have you ever encounter the guy with the prase:

"it has never happened before.....its your fault you dont turn me on!!!"

or have you ever expected a huge train only to find out last minute its actually a littl volkswagen...??? Shocked Shocked

I have had it's never happened before... but they blamed it on themself and the drugs... Rolling Eyes which was sadly true

I never expect to find a "huge train"... I usually expect to find a "little volkswagen" but usually I don't find out either way.... I don't just go find random guys, stick my hands down their pants and go DING DING DING we have a winner! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:16 am
for a guy who has hang out around construction guys fro years... you guys still make me blush Embarrassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:22 am
Last Christmas I got my Secret Santa gift from the resident goof ball at work. It was a ball gag.

Inside our bedroom, is a door that used to lead to the bathroom, but the owners before us walled over the door on the bathroom side so when you open up the door from the bedroom you only see the backside of the bathroom wall.

We took the ball gag and a pair of hand cuffs and hung them on the inside handle of the door and were going to leave them there for the next owners of the house to find.

Well about a month ago we had an appraiser over and she opened the door and found our little stash hanging right where we left them. I laughed. My wife was horrified.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:37 pm
That sounds like something out of a movie.
0 Replies