82 - Free Thinker
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 12:52 pm
mac11, Congrats! My score was substantially lower. LOL
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:01 pm
Anyone who takes the answers given seriously is pretty darn gullible. This guy clearly has a political agenda or two (or three).
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:09 pm
Well, I was in the top five percent, so I am a free thinker, but I agree with eBrown.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:21 pm
88 -- free thinker too! I was surprised by the ones I missed.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:46 pm
I only said that because they called me a Mind Slave.

Quote:

emphasis added)
Mind slave
You are a total mind slave, utterly controlled by corporate and government interests. Even though you think you are a free person living in a free society, all your beliefs, decisions and behaviors have been decided for you. You are easily to manipulate and represent the "ideal consumer" desired by Big Business and organized medicine. Government likes you, too, as you will always do what you are told and rarely question the reality constructed for you by authority figures.

If you were in The Matrix, you would definitely take the blue pill. In fact, you are much like all coppertops: you think you're living in the real world, but you're actually plugged in to a propaganda machine that shapes your reality for you.

Your architects: The architects of your world are marketing companies, the mainstream media, your peers and government propaganda. Had you been a German citizen in 1939, you would have made a loyal Nazi.

Action steps: If you ever truly wish to be a free individual, you are in desperate need of a belief system overhaul. Disconnect your cable television, stop hanging out with socialite, brain-numbed friends, and start getting your information from independent sources like NewsTarget or other sites mentioned in the explanation below.

It always tickles me to be compared to Nazis.

At least I know how I can free my self from manipulative marketing...
Quote:

start getting your information from independent sources like NewsTarget or other sites mentioned in the explanation below.

Yes. I think I will go and start getting my information from independent sources like NewsTarget or the other sites mentioned in the explanation below Wink

<<I may be a Mind Slave, but even I am not that gullible>>
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:36 pm
i dont know if i am gullible but i definetly found out i am impatient ..cuz i just answer all of them in a rush and got like 65 ...long list man!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:46 pm
Roof, that's the problem with these type tests. One could not even look at the question, and simply mark all of them false, and get a fairly good score. Most standardized tests simply do not measure what they are designed to measure.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:47 pm
I got an 85, but I still think it's a dumb test.

Several of their assertions are arguable at best. (The democracy and ADHD ones come to mind. And what are they on about with gas hydrates??)
0 Replies