I hate Laguna Beach

livingthedream

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 03:44 pm
I was intrigued, so I began to watch. I sware I lose several thousdand brain cells every Monday night...but I enjoye every minute of it. I know I will be chastised for this - but I even know stuff about their lives outside the show thanks to another fellow fan in my office.

It's like drug abuse. You deny it to everyone who isn't doing it too.
0 Replies

WckDucky

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:37 pm
I totally hate this show too! It drives me nuts when almost everybody i know is in love with a show that is obviously so fake!! A newspaper even did an article on what laguna beach really is! A bunch of spoiled rich girls who have nothing better to do than brood and do nothing but spend their parent's money!
0 Replies

ilovesaltines

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 08:23 pm
i know from personal experience that laguna beach is not far from real life. that show could not be a more accurate representation of my home town. its fun to watch these fake drama obsessed girls and how they learn to deal with their un realistic lives.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:14 am
Man I adore this show. It's laughably bad, but somehow addicting. Especially last week's episode. I am totally Team LC!
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:54 pm
The last time I saw it on TV I smashed the screen in with a golf club... Very Happy (seriously)
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 11:54 pm
(days later)
You know I don't think that was such a good idea...it's not that bad.
...And L/C is definately hott
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 02:04 pm
Laguna Beach is so cool. I cried on the last episode. I'm not a lesbo but Kristin is defiantly the prettiest. It sucks because all new people are coming next season and like who cares about them?? It's basically just starting a new show, so they might as well re-name it.
0 Replies

opensesame

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 11:25 am
I can't believe that Kimberely Stewart is engaged to that Talan kid. I'm sure that match will last *smirk*.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:52 pm
yeah..*double smirk*
*continues throwing darts at Laguna Beach advertisment posters*
hehe...yeah

BTW L/C is the hottest!!!!
0 Replies

Alma The real Crawford co

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:13 pm
ALMA_ the real Crawford county
ooook, WEll I am 16 yeras old. I live in a "small" town in Arkansas, "Alma" and I have to say its ALOT like Laguna.. same drama, same rich kids who have dumb problems, EVERYTHING, except theres no beach... BUT thers a lake.. haha... Alma should replace Laguna... no joke
0 Replies

EBP7

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 03:20 pm
I don't care if another comment hasn't been posted in 3 years or what ever.. I can't believe post this crap! The kids talk about drama, and once they get into a "relationship" they date somebody who they have already dated. It's a circle, it has to be scripted. It's girls constantly dating other girl's leftovers.

And my Super Sweet 16? wow could they get more bratty. His dad, works so hard for a fortune, and his bratty daughter wastes it all just to say "My party was wayyyy muchhhh better than you..oh and did i mention im rich, and better than you!!" The girls love for his dad is based on if he gets her what she wants. They are stuck-up rich brats, and people idolize them. They sucker their dad to get them thing when they clearly don't deserve it. The girls has no future, and is only going to have a good home is because her dad gets it for him. This is not only MTv, this is society. Look at Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Nicole Richie. Brats, who have all the money in the world and do idiotic things. Be vulgar, do drugs, smoke, etc; That reminds me of that Vannesa Hudgens girl, who was a brat was a superstar and an idol, and makes a raunchy video tape and poses nude! The society we live in now a days is horrible, the middle class works so much harder then this bratty kids. it just sickens me that this is what considered "in" or "cool"
0 Replies