Bush's Funeralgate Co. To Dispose of New Orleans Dead

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 06:44 am
And to think, the Administration's biggest worry was the photography of the bodies of victims. However, it's A-OK for a firm with a history of dumping and desecrating bodies to take on the job of counting and disposing of Katrina's victims.

Anyone remember Funeralgate?

Funeralgate involved SCI, and Kenyon International, the company contracted to dispose of people that died in the recent hurricane is a subsidiary of Service Corporation International (SCI), a scandal-ridden Texas-based company operated by a friend of the Bush family. Recently, SCI subsidiaries have been implicated in illegally discarding and desecrating corpses.

...The Menorah Gardens cemetery chain, owned by SCI, desecrated vaults, removed hundreds of bodies from two cemeteries in Florida and dumped the gruesome remains in woods frequented by wild hogs, investigators discovered in 2001. In one case, a backhoe was used to crack open a vault, remove corpses and make room for more dead bodies.

SCI paid $100 million to settle a lawsuit filed by outraged family members of the deceased.

History of SCI goes back to Bush in Texas AND ALLBAUGH - (you know, the first head of FEMA under Bush who is now in Louisiana getting private contracts.):

Austin Chronicle Story Outlines the Corruption and Bush Connections

A More REcent Article Making Connections

And, this is the company hired to take care of the bodies of Katrina victims? Bush has a lot of nerve pretending to respect the dead and their families regarding photo's when this corporate donor is allowed to even touch one victim!

I hope Blanco, in signing the contract with Kenyon International, wasn't aware of the connections and sees fit to cancel the contract NOW!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,552 • Replies: 33
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 06:57 am
Stop blaming President Bush for everything. Blanco, Nagin and others need to start shouldering some responsibility as well and how about old Bill Jefferson, Congressman (DEMOCRAT) of New Orleans? Uses National Guard to go to his home, says it was just to check district but left with a box and a few suitcases then wasted 45 minutes of helicopter time refusing to go up in the whirlybird. How many people perished while this particular DEMOCRAT played his little game? Yes the Feds had poor response time but even when they make attempts to do things all the whiney loitering liberals do is carp that it's all wrong pr not enough or any other excuse. These are the same people who still pray to their Bill Clinton statues every morning, noon and night.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:04 am
Ya wanna whine about Jefferson, Clinton, Nagin or Blanco, i suggest you start your own thread.

This one is about the hypocrisy of Bush claiming to care about the dignity of the victims while his buddy (former head of FEMA) is getting private contracts for his buddy SCI, who has NO respect or dignity for ANY DEAD.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:09 am
We already have a zillion "I hate Bush" threads. what earthly reason could there be to have yet another one, and still you and all the other bellyachers continue along. All I said was that others need to shoulder responsibility as well, I am not giving the President a free ride on this matter but I do not think it is appropriate to blame him for every last thing without also mentioning the lack of responsibility and leadership shown(or not shown) by other elected officials.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:20 am
Re: Bush's Funeralgate Co. To Dispose of New Orleans Dead
squinney wrote:
I hope Blanco, in signing the contract with Kenyon International, wasn't aware of the connections and sees fit to cancel the contract NOW!

Pretty sure I did. If Blanco is aware or becomes aware of the disgusting practices of this corporation, she needs to cancel the contract.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:24 am
OMFG! You can't criticize the Bush Crime Family without criticizing someone else now? Is this some kind of Bill Maher new rule?

I guess if I were suffering from cognitive dissonance and were in denial that this is the most inept administration in all human history, I would become pretty weary of defending these thugs too. Ok though, in the last 100 years, Bush is the most inept chief of state of all, but, all in all, Hitler was worse. Happy now?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:27 am
Squinney--

Thanks for the information.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:30 am
squinney wrote:
Ya wanna whine about Jefferson, Clinton, Nagin or Blanco, i suggest you start your own thread.

This one is about the hypocrisy of Bush claiming to care about the dignity of the victims while his buddy (former head of FEMA) is getting private contracts for his buddy SCI, who has NO respect or dignity for ANY DEAD.

It's always the same with these folks, whatever these thugs in the White House do is OK because some else did something wrong too.

Maybe it's arrested develpoment and not cognitive dissonance. Isn't this "Well, Johny did this or that" a child's defense?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 07:30 am
Chrissee wrote:
. Ok though, in the last 100 years, Bush is the most inept chief of state of all, but, all in all, Hitler was worse.

Are you sure about that, Chrissee? I think Bush wins that race.

He just kills more discreetly.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:02 am
Sturgis wrote:
Stop blaming President Bush for everything. Blanco, Nagin and others need to start shouldering some responsibility as well and how about old Bill Jefferson, Congressman (DEMOCRAT) of New Orleans? Uses National Guard to go to his home, says it was just to check district but left with a box and a few suitcases then wasted 45 minutes of helicopter time refusing to go up in the whirlybird. How many people perished while this particular DEMOCRAT played his little game? Yes the Feds had poor response time but even when they make attempts to do things all the whiney loitering liberals do is carp that it's all wrong pr not enough or any other excuse. These are the same people who still pray to their Bill Clinton statues every morning, noon and night.

precisely what has this post got to do with the subject matter of the thread? Can you be specific?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:07 am
Basically, you can connect anyone to anything within a few steps, just like in that play "Six Degrees of Separation." Had I the means to research it, I could probably map a connection between you and Pearl Harbor, which, of course, makes you responsible.

I am happy to have political opponents who will be uselessly expending their energies trying to prove that Bush is responsible for unsolved serial killings, while the conservatives are building up campaign organizations.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:12 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Basically, you can connect anyone to anything within a few steps, just like in that play "Six Degrees of Separation." Had I the means to research it, I could probably map a connection between you and Pearl Harbor, which, of course, makes you responsible.

I am happy to have political opponents who will be uselessly expending their energies trying to prove that Bush is responsible for unsolved serial killings, while the conservatives are building up campaign organizations.

keep dreaming, you guys are wounded.... badly. you will lose seats in 2006. 2008 is too far off to call, but your master's legacy is now and forever ****.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:15 am
More info.

HERE
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:17 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

keep dreaming, you guys are wounded.... badly. you will lose seats in 2006. 2008 is too far off to call, but your master's legacy is now and forever ****.

Mere statements without evidence. I guess you are the master of what will happen "forever." Actually, the only dynamic I see is that your crowd has made so many public accusations, 99% of which are false, that some of the dirt has stuck.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:25 am
time will tell therefore I am content.

Now would any of you bushlickers care to address the topic?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:38 am

I did. Your endless attempts to find a connection between the administration and something evil are simply baloney. I'd have to be crazy to delve into the details of each one, when it's clear that Bush could donate money to a charity and you would use it to prove that he's a pyromaniac.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:50 am
We aren't talking "Attempts to find a connection." There IS a connection, and it's a direct connection, not one that is six steps removed.

What part of this are you missing? The reading of the evidence?

If you want to bury your head, please go elsewhere and do so.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 10:06 am
Brandon9000 wrote:

I did. Your endless attempts to find a connection between the administration and something evil are simply baloney. I'd have to be crazy to delve into the details of each one.

Or have an unlimited amout of free time. The fact is anyone would have to be crazy to try to defend all the sins of the Bush Crime Family.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 10:09 am
Brandon9000 wrote:

I did. Your endless attempts to find a connection between the administration and something evil are simply baloney. I'd have to be crazy to delve into the details of each one, when it's clear that Bush could donate money to a charity and you would use it to prove that he's a pyromaniac.

pathetic.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 10:28 am
edited to soothe bitchy wife.
0 Replies