Phases

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 07:18 pm
Does anybody here go through phases when it comes to how they feel relationships-wise? I've noticed that people can go from wanting to settle down, all the way to the other end of the spectrum where they want to be spontanious and nothing else. Thoughts and comments...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 614 • Replies: 2
No top replies

daniellejean

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:07 pm
I change my mind frequently. I never know what I want. Mostly I think Im a bit afraid to commit. Whenever I am not in a relationship, I want one, and I want it to be life changing and beautiful and all the things its supposed to be. But then when I get into a relationship, even if nothing goes wrong I find myself wanting to run like hell. Half the time I dont because I feel I have to work through it, but hey, maybe sometimes you should run like hell.

On the other hand, I am bisexual, and that also creates confusion with regard to what I want out of relationships. So who knows. I bet nobody is ever sure what they want. People try to narrow it down, but when it comes down to it, a lot of us act on whim.
0 Replies

bjj

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 02:49 am
i feel like it all the time im gald you wrote that because i thought it was jst me and my relationship
0 Replies