George Bush Thinks Magic Johnson Smells Like Onions

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 12:09 pm
Did anyone see this video of Mike Myers and Kayne West(he's a rapper, for those who don't know).

The expressions from Mike Myers is priceless. Obviously, Kayne's comments were a little off the script.

Hilarity.

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 850 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:16 pm
Whoa! Was this on live, national TV? Marvellous.

Hey Slappy, Mike Myers looks just like you, but with hair.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:16 pm
Aw, can you transcribe it?

Mike Myers' expressions were medium-funny w/o context...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:17 pm
(Not the whole thing, maybe high points. Like the onions thing. Wha...?)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:21 pm
I will try, Soz...but I have had a few beers after celebrating our Cricket victory over the Aussies, so beware!.
Maybe it could be found on a google....I'll have a look.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:26 pm
There you go, dear lady..........

This is the full transcript, so you get a bit more than the video clip.
Mike Myers was just talking from a script re. the relief appeal.

"NBC ran a donation drive for the Red Cross and asked Mike Myers and Kayne West to be the celebrity duo for the broadcast. West (as we'd find out later on CNN) completely deviated from the prepared script and Myers could do nothing but watch the trainwreck occur. Here's the video and a transcript so you can follow this diatribe on your own.

Kayne West:I hate the way they portray us in the media, we see a black family, it says they're looting; we see a white family it says they're lookin for food. And you know that its been five days because most of the people are black and even for me to complain about I would be a hypocrite, because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what's… what is the biggest amount I can give and and just to imagine if I was, if I was down there and those were those were my people down there so anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help with… with the set up the way America is set up to help the… the poor the the black people the… the less well off as slow as possible, I mean this is Red Cross is doing everything they can we, we already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war right now fighting another way and they, they they've given them permission to go down and shoot us.

George Bush doesn't care about black people.

You can see Myers do double-takes throughout the clip at some of the stuff Kayne says.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:42 pm
Except on the video clip, Mike Myers speaks in between Kayne's comments ending with "permission to shoot us," then his "George Bush doesn't care about black people." So the last line is f'n funny as hell, since it's all he says during that turn.

Lord Ellpus wrote:
There you go, dear lady..........

This is the full transcript, so you get a bit more than the video clip.
Mike Myers was just talking from a script re. the relief appeal.

"NBC ran a donation drive for the Red Cross and asked Mike Myers and Kayne West to be the celebrity duo for the broadcast. West (as we'd find out later on CNN) completely deviated from the prepared script and Myers could do nothing but watch the trainwreck occur. Here's the video and a transcript so you can follow this diatribe on your own.

Kayne West:I hate the way they portray us in the media, we see a black family, it says they're looting; we see a white family it says they're lookin for food. And you know that its been five days because most of the people are black and even for me to complain about I would be a hypocrite, because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what's… what is the biggest amount I can give and and just to imagine if I was, if I was down there and those were those were my people down there so anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help with… with the set up the way America is set up to help the… the poor the the black people the… the less well off as slow as possible, I mean this is Red Cross is doing everything they can we, we already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war right now fighting another way and they, they they've given them permission to go down and shoot us.

George Bush doesn't care about black people.

You can see Myers do double-takes throughout the clip at some of the stuff Kayne says.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:44 pm
With Mike Myers...it's like a real life SNL skit.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:45 pm
then they switch to chris tucker and he is staring in disbelief...he pauses for about 5 seconds dumbfounded, and then babbles...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:52 pm
Smooches, LordE!

Gonna watch it again...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:04 pm
More smooches now that I've put it together.

Love the Looney Tunes *gulp* from Mike Meyers just before it's his turn.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:07 pm
kanye sounds like he is gonna cry. i think my favorite line might be the ...they've been given the right to shoot us...

so is he implying (since the guys down there were given the right to shoot looters) that all the looters were "his people"?

don't get me wrong...i feel for everyone down there, but he steps over the line...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:11 pm
Coincidentally, Kayne just released a new album.

Any press is good press.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:13 pm
i saw the bet special though, and he complained about being hurt financially for exercising free speech...

wonder what happened to him...
0 Replies