Urinary Tract Infections in Military Women?

New Haven

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 08:25 am
What do the sand fleas live on, in the sand, without a human or other host?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 08:54 am
Noddy, they're basically granola bars with added vitamins and minerals. Some have a yogurt based layer on one side and some don't. I THINK they'd come out the other end ok, a little sloppy, but ok.

I sent some suggestions from this thread to a friend of mine who's neice is in Kuwait
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 01:17 pm
New Haven--

Fleas can sustain a long, bloodless time in between hosts. Then, just a few sips of blood--and they are ready to breed.

Eoe, Little K--

Don't forget phone cards--but be sure they are acceptable for international calls.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 01:21 pm
Eoe--

Semi-educatedly-guessing, part of the toilet paper shortage could be the "fault" of the Turkish Parliament who forbade our troops to invade Iraq from Turkish soil.

The troops stayed on board ship for three weeks--meaning the ship had no room for paper supplies.

I tend to pacificism, but I can't believe that the Pentagon Brass gets out of bed in the morning and starts thinking exactly how to make the men and women in the field royally uncomfortable.

War is chaotic.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 09:08 pm
Perhaps they don't go out of their way to make our men and women uncomfortable but maybe they should plan a little better to make them MORE comfortable.
If prison inmates can count on an endless supply of toilet paper, so should our troops. No matter where they are.
0 Replies