shrinking government until it can go down a bathtub drain

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 12:49 am
I've never taken economics and am a simpleton on the subject, if not on life. But I see feedback inhibition as a useful form for view.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:01 am
ossobuco wrote:
I've never taken economics and am a simpleton on the subject, if not on life. But I see feedback inhibition as a useful form for view.

Absolutely -- and practically every card carrying economist agrees with you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 01:15 am
<nods, while waiting for the guillotine>
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:27 am
ossobuco wrote:

Was this an insider joke? I didn't get it.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:40 am
Thomas wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

Apres moi le deluge?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:55 am
Re: Cycloptichorn
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
[quote="Cycloptichorn"][quote]If I had to define my political philosophy, it would have to be an advocate of Cooperative Principles.

<high-fives BBB>
Exactly!
I have often thought that the best way to achieve progress is by not utilizing pure cooperation, or pure competition, but competition AND cooperation.
We HAVE to start embracing cooperation as a business and life model here in the states; or we will really be paying the price down the road....
Cycloptichorn[/quote][/i]

I truly believe in the principles of the Cooperative Movement. I worked my way up by member election from membership in a consumer cooperative store to the Board of Directors of the of a Consumer Cooperative Corporation with 1,200 employees and over 30,000 members, one of the largest consumer cooperatives in the U.S.

In that endeavor, I met some of the finest smart and caring people I've ever met in my life. And most of them were volunteers to donated their time and energy for the Common Good.

BBB[/quote]

Book Mark
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 03:04 pm
Thomas wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

Insider? (I think I'm outside...) No, just that for me to agree with economists in general on something is a startling new development, as I am, as I said, uneducated in its concepts.

The guillotine comment was a passing thought that people who don't think of things in feedback-inhibition terms might have sharp comments.
0 Replies