Pelosi: Bush, "Oblivious, dangerous"

Chrissee

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:21 pm
Sturgis wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
The real key to showing support is sending a letter to a representative other than your own, whose ideas you admire.

Do you ever post anything but irrelevant non-sequiturs?

Yes; but, sadly they probably elude one of your elusiveness.

What is sad is your complete lack of communication skills.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:27 pm
Coming from you darling that means nothing.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:29 pm
Sturgis wrote:

Don't call me darling. I have no idea who you even are. Why are you responding to my posts?

You are either an altie or someone who knows me from another forum. Go troll someone else.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:34 pm
Yes, I admittedly did overstep and for that I apologize. Not knowing you I should not have called you darling since you do have a name and using that would have shown the proper respect which you and all others are deserving of.

As to my responding to your posts, I need to ask you why you post if you do not want anyone to ever respond. Or, is it that you only want positive affirmations of your comments?

Oh, and what is an Altie?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:50 pm
Sturgis wrote:

Rephrase: Why do you respond to someone whose opinion means nothing to you? An altie is an alternative member name. But, of course, if you are an alite, you are asking that question as a cover. You came out of the blue making obtuse comments. I hadn't even noticed you until the last day or so.

It is a quite common practice when one has been trumped to get "revenge" by attacking the trumper under a different alias.

Regardless, if my opinion means nothing to you, I suggest you just ignore me or, barring, that, refresh yourself as to the A2K TOS.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 05:24 pm
Sturgis--

Don't concern yourself with her opinions. Obviously, the Dorian Gray thing is keeping her quite busy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 05:54 pm
Lash wrote:
Sturgis--

Don't concern yourself with her opinions. Obviously, the Dorian Gray thing is keeping her quite busy.

mmeeowwww....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 05:57 pm
Look at it!! It's morphed into a sinister raccoon.
0 Replies