Would You Buy A Used Disaster Area From These Guys?

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:05 am
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/06/katrina.charleston/index.html?section=cnn_latest

OMG!!! That's really all I can say. Anyone who wants to defend this by all means speak up... I could use a laugh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 499 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:09 am
Please all you highly placed azzwipes running this show... get on a plane together and go to Crawford and cut some brush and get your secretaries to run your agencies so we can get something done would ya?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:27 am
Ugh!

Another ugh... I received an unsolicited offer to invest "in a golden opportunity to make substantial financial gains as a result of Hurricane Katrina" from a brokerage firm. It made me ill.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:30 am
J_B wrote:
Ugh!

Another ugh... I received an unsolicited offer to invest "in a golden opportunity to make substantial financial gains as a result of Hurricane Katrina" from a brokerage firm. It made me ill.

Bit like that bloke on Fox who, hearing about the bombings in London, thought immediately about a killing (pun intended) on the stock exchange.

Ah the market, forget humanity and ethics, the market is guilt-free.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 10:48 am
This is too sad to be funny.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 10:53 am
If wonder if anyone still thinks that "Brownie", the FEMA chief, is doing a great job...
0 Replies