Friendship ?

dd1

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 07:12 pm
hi everyone,

I was wondering if some of you tried to meet each other to get to know more people and have some friends ??
Australia is a beautiful country but real friendship is so hard to find...especially for people from overseas..What do you think about that ?
Thank you.
dd1.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 774 • Replies: 8
No top replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:25 pm
I think real friendship is hard to find anywhere. But the extent and level of difficulty does depend also on where you are and the culture of the people of that particular country. I think australia is one of the most friendliest places on earth - really I do.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:27 pm
There have been lots of meetings since the site was formed. I've made several lasting friendships that way.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:35 pm
connections in Oz are a bit limited - there's not many of us members, and we're a bit spread out.

I've been to Melbourne twice and met MsOlga, been to London and met The Prince, and met Wilso in Wollongong.

There's a couple from Sydney that I've not met - e.g. Mr Stillwater!

We're friendly - but.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:39 pm
Friendly ? ! ? ! ?

Yer bleedin' cats, fer pity's sake . . . and one goofy smokin' wabbit . . .
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 09:29 pm
Mr Pondscum will not like to be called a cat!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

dd1

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 10:06 pm
Hi everyone and thank for your answers.
I trully belive that Australians are very friendly but when it's about real frienship it's not much the same...a bit superficial especially for those who come from another country...
Have you try too meet friendly with people from your area ?
0 Replies

ausuccess

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 05:41 am
real friendship is natural. You can not find it on purpose
0 Replies

dd1

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 03:52 am
yes u r right but even though u try with people u know, it's different, especially if you don't have the same fun..
0 Replies