SEX with boy/girl friend(s)

Gargamel

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 03:06 pm
Woah. That's amazing. Don't you have favorites? How long has this been going on?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 03:26 pm
Lover2Many wrote:
I share a home with 5 women and 4 other men. We are all "Friends who have sex" with each other and it is great!
Why have the gods forsaken me. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 03:38 pm
I live with a ten-year-old cat. Although we've always been just friends, lately, considering the bleak turn my love life has taken over the past year or so, I have been thinking of moving our relationship to "the next level."

Can I do this?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 04:36 pm
Will it respect you in the morning?

(Oh wait, I was supposed to be working)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 04:45 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Sex is when boys stick their wee-wees in the girl's bellybutton.

damn, I've been doing it wrong Confused
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 05:56 pm
Lover2Many wrote:
I share a home with 5 women and 4 other men. We are all "Friends who have sex" with each other and it is great!

It would be just my luck that all of the women have a headache at the same time!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 05:59 pm
kickycan wrote:
I live with a ten-year-old cat. Although we've always been just friends, lately, considering the bleak turn my love life has taken over the past year or so, I have been thinking of moving our relationship to "the next level."

Can I do this?

Things to consider......

1. Is it female?

2. 10 cat years = 70 human years.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 06:10 pm
Well the cat is a male, but he's been neutered. Does that make him less of a man? Hmmm...as regards age, as long as the thing has a pulse, why should it matter? Love should have no bounds, should it?

I do know that whenever I lay down, he jumps up on me and lays seductively across my chest, thumping his tail gently against me with that come hither look in his emerald eyes...there's only so much a man can take!!!
0 Replies

Lover2Many

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:46 pm
We have been living together as a group for ten years. We all love each other. We are never alone.
0 Replies