74 years of perfect prognostication

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:02 pm
74 years ago today the worlds first and most reliable stock marker prediction device when on sale. the YOYO
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,194 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Acquiunk

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:07 pm
Like all market models, it's had it's up' and down's.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:13 pm
Wow, did you ever walk the dog? I cannot remember all the others. Oh ya there was around the world, that it, all that I can remember.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:17 pm
baby in the cradle?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:21 pm
Here's my 74 year accurate forecast for the stock market. It'll act like a YOYO. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:26 pm
Rocking the cradle keep em coming these are found memories for me. Those were the days, wow again.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 07:44 pm
Shot the moon!
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 08:12 pm
Many, many year's ago when I was, I guess, a second grader at St Rita's Catholic School, we were out on the playground for recess.
An old guy wearing an ill-fitting suit (Willy Lomanesque) performed fantastic tricks with his yoyo, including depositing it in the breast pocket of one of my my classmates from three feet away. He managed to sell about 10 yoyo's for 25 cents each.
Nowadays, of course, this guy would have been arrested as some sort of predator.
I had completely forgotten about yoyos until now. Thanks.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 12:29 am
Hmm, I have been checking some family history, and see my dad was baptised at and probably went to elementary school at St. Rita's...but there must be many many St. Rita's...
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:19 pm
Ossobuco...probably a dead-end. My St Rita's was in Alexandria, VA. Good luck. -johnboy-
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:23 pm
Every spring, at our local movie house, the Yo-Yo Boys arrived. They were from Duncan, and they would show us yo-yo tricks on the stage of the threatre. They would have contests, and the winners would get special yo-yos. We looked forward to spring for that reason for many years!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 07:21 pm
Phoenix, Ha, ha....you know how to give your age without spelling it out! You're talking about something that used to happen over fifty years ago in Sacramento, California! Hadn't thought of that for many years, until you mentioned it. Wink Thanks for the memories, I guess. c.i.
0 Replies