The perfect mate

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 12:18 pm
Describe what the perfect mate is to you..guy or girl...tall, short, 3 eyes, no speak,rich, poor,fat,skiny,etc.... Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 10
No top replies

kittengirl

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 01:20 pm
a guy who is unique+easy going. good looking, with a great personality (more important than looks, might i add) and who loves me for me!!
0 Replies

ladytrosel

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 09:31 pm
perfect mate has nothing to do with the looks, rich or poor, but his true heart - the mutual trust and respect for each other (that's my man) :wink:
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 11:27 am
A cross between my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend and my two best friends.

In many respects my boyfriend is absolutely perfect.
1 respect is physically Wink But that's pretty unimportant - i don't have a "type" as such...
But there are a few things I miss..

The perfect man is outdoorsy, and loves to walk and climb and cycle and canoe. He likes a lot of different kinds of music, not necessarily all the same as me, but prepared to listen to anything kinda thing. He can play guitar and/or sing... I love to jam and sing with my best friend. He reads as much as I do... and preferably sci-fi/fantasy (gotta love stealing Phil's books Very Happy) He's affectionate and cuddly as I am. He's got a good sense of humour. He's faced a bit of tragedy in the past and understands how to deal with these things. Good sense of humour, smart.... and loves me

Think i'm asking for too much? Wink
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 01:54 pm
i think the perfect mate is the one who comes with a remote control....with:

mute
fast forward
reverse
record
pause
change the channel
on/off
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 02:08 pm
Mr Wolf.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 02:33 pm
I was going to say confident, good sense of humor, intelligent....but I'm going to skip all that crap.

Great ass, mute, and owns a bar.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 03:44 pm
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5701/dream4hr.th.jpg

one can only dream!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 03:54 pm
LOL RG she maight have the face of a pigs a** under that hair!

my idea of a good mate-
Kiwi Bloke... Very Happy
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 05:00 pm
My perfect mate....

ahh; he's mature sexually (that's asking too much already Razz )
He's got spark, brains, and he's not a total animal (y'know, he has some emotional consideration).
He keeps in shape and cares about his health. Doesn't have to be model material, but he has to be gorgeous to me.
He's creative, but not a fickle-pie (hard to find).

thanks
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 05:36 pm
Roofingguy wrote:
i think the perfect mate is the one who comes with a remote control....with:

mute
fast forward
reverse
record
pause
change the channel
on/off

If the couple compliment each other in different ways, that is good. If they always communicate in a positive way especially for problem solving, that is good too. If at the beginning of the relationship they both know what they want from each other, and from the world, that is even better. This way, neither one of them can say, "why didn't you tell me this before we got married". There is no such thing as a perfect mate. One always gives a little more than the other in the relationship. And there are a lot of other little things people share that make for perfect couples, or at least long lasting ones.
0 Replies