My open letter to the (Democratic Party) and (all America voters) for the upcoming 2024 election.

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2024 07:39 pm
My open letter to the (Democratic Party) and (all America voters) for the upcoming 2024 election.

To whom it may concern,

I am a registered Democrat. I will vote Democrat for President in this upcoming 2024 election. In fact, I will be voting Democrat straight up and down my ballot.

I am referring to my entire voting ballot. Presidential race, Governor's race, U.S. House race, U.S. Senate race, State Secretary of State race, State Attorney General race, State Legislature races, County races, and any and all races I am eligible to vote for.

I have something I feel is very important. And I want to get it off my chest. I hear some pundits commenting on whether or not Joe Biden has the mental capacity to serve another 4 years as President. My response to people who have that concern is I don't give a **** to whether Biden will be able to serve another 4 years. The only thing I care about is to ensure that Trump gets defeated in this upcoming election. I know there is nothing guaranteed, but I do believe Biden can and will defeat Trump in this upcoming election. The worst thing to do is for Biden's own Party to weaken him going into the election.

We all know that Biden had a horrible debate. That did nothing to make me not want to vote for Biden. Me choosing not to vote for Biden due to a bad debate would be insane and downright idiotic. Me choosing not to vote for Biden because he might be too old to serve another full term would crazy and idiotic. Especially when Vice President Kamala Harris would be a fine President if she needed to take over during Biden's second term.

MAGA Republicans scare the living **** out of me.
Donald Trump scares the living **** out of me.
Project 2025 scares the living **** out of me.
The current MAGA Supreme Court scares the living **** out of me.

In my opinion, Biden has done a wonderful job as President. I appreciate all of the wonderful accomplishments of Joe Biden's presidency. I would be fine with Biden serving another full term if he is capable. I would also be fine with Kamala Harris taking over as President during his second term if necessary.

If Biden has the best chance of defeating Trump in this upcoming election, that's the only thing that matters. I want to make this one point very clear. There is nothing that says that Biden has to serve another full 4-year term. All Biden has to do is win. If for any reason that Biden has to step down and is unable to finish his second term, that is the reason we have Vice President Kamala Harris already in place to ascend as become our new President of the United States if needed.

My message to the (Democratic Party) and (all America voters): It is not essential to whether or not Biden will be able to serve another full 4 year term. The only thing that matters is Biden defeating Trump right now. If Biden chooses to step down or step aside, he could at any time step down during his second term. As long as Trump loses in the election, Biden can choose to step down any time afterwards.

Unless you believe that there is a way that gives us a better chance of defeating Trump, let's unify and support Biden.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,035 • Replies: 51

Real Music

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2024 08:17 pm
1. Joe Biden could choose to step down a few months into his second term and Kamala Harris would become President
2. Joe Biden could choose to step down one, two, or three years into his second term, making Kamala Harris President.
3. Joe Biden also could possibly serve the full 4 years of his second term.

4. Any of these particular scenarios would be good for America. Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2024 08:34 pm
@Real Music,

Quote:
I have something I feel is very important. And I want to get it off my chest. I hear some pundits commenting on whether or not Joe Biden has the mental capacity to serve another 4 years as President. My response to people who have that concern is I don't give a **** to whether Biden will be able to serve another 4 years. The only thing I care about is to ensure that Trump gets defeated in this upcoming election. I know there is nothing guaranteed, but I do believe Biden can and will defeat Trump in this upcoming election. The worst thing to do is for Biden's own Party to weaken him going into the election.

I'm thinking along the same lines.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2024 12:37 pm
@Real Music,
It scares the living **** out of me too, and I'm an ocean away.

I most concerned about the integrity of a free Europe and the Environment.

Trump is a real threat to both.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2024 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
He is a threat to everybody and every thing. He is a bottomless hole of need that will never be filled, when he dies his body will eat the grass off his grave.
Ragman

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2024 01:25 pm
@glitterbag,
… and it’ll be crab grass.
Real Music

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2024 09:06 pm
Published July 10, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2024 06:42 pm
Published July 11, 2024

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2024 09:04 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

… and it’ll be crab grass.

but it will be sucked into another bottomless hole.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2024 07:20 pm
Published July 12, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2024 07:24 pm
Published July 12, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2024 08:04 pm
Published July 12, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2024 09:23 pm
Published July 12, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2024 07:09 pm
Published July 15, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 02:00 pm
Published July 16, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2024 08:20 pm
Published July 18, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2024 11:21 pm
Published July 18, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2024 09:01 pm
Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spills the tea and unloads on Democratic Cowards on Instagram Live.

New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, one of the most influential progressive voices in the democratic party took to Instagram Live to share her thoughts on the risks of forcing Biden to step aside and the fact that many of her democratic colleagues who want Joe Biden to drop out of race also want to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from the democratic ticket based on conversations she says she's observed behind closed doors.

Published July 19, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2024 09:54 pm
Published July 18, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2024 11:01 pm
My message to the Democratic Party and pundits:

1. It's time to fully support the Biden-Harris ticket. Biden-Harris are the legitimate winners of the Democratic Party primary.

2. The Primary voters have made their selection. My Democratic Party chose Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And I fully support that ticket.

3. In actuality, the general election doesn't necessarily start in November.

4. I am not certain, but I believe Early voting in some of the states may be starting in late September through October.

5. So, the 2024 election is probably going to start days or possibly weeks before the November election day.

6. In some of these states it might be possible that most voters will have already voted days or possibly weeks before the November election day.
0 Replies