My open letter to the (Democratic Party) and (all America voters) for the upcoming 2024 election.

Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 12:23 am
1. Senator Joe Manchin is a joke and a disgrace.

2. Will someone please tell Joe Manchin to please go away?

3. Will someone please tell Joe Manchin that he is no longer a Democrat?

4. He seems to have forgotten that he officially left the Democratic Party.

5. Will someone please tell Joe Manchin that the 15 minutes of fame that he desperately and shamelessly seek is over?

6. Will someone tell that clown Joe Manchin that We Democrats love and support Kamala Harris to be the nominee of our Party?.
Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 04:08 am
California Governor Gavin Newsom endorses VP Kamala Harris after Biden ends campaign. Smile

July 21, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 04:20 am
PA Governor (Josh Shapiro) endorses (Kamala Harris) for president
Smile Smile Smile

Quote:
Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro endorsed Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

The endorsement comes after President Joe Biden announced that he would be ending his reelection campaign on Saturday. Biden also endorsed Harris.

Shapiro’s full endorsement said:

“When our founders came together in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to declare our independence and establish our democracy, they did so with the clear understanding that we would only succeed if we were united. In the 248 years since, our country and our people have been tested – but the American spirit has always triumphed. “Despite our individual differences, when our safety was threatened, when our values and freedoms were attacked, when the stakes were high, Americans have found ways to come together and unite behind a common cause and common purpose. That’s the lesson of our founders who gathered in Pennsylvania two-and-a-half centuries ago – and it’s the lesson our Party must learn from now. “I’ve known Kamala Harris for nearly two decades – we’ve both been prosecutors, we’ve both stood up for the rule of law, we’ve both fought for the people and delivered results. Kamala Harris is a patriot worthy of our support and she will continue the work of generations of Americans who came before us to perfect our union, protect our democracy, and advance real freedom. She has served the country honorably as Vice President and she is ready to be President. “The best path forward for the Democratic Party is to quickly unite behind Vice President Harris and refocus on winning the presidency. The contrast in this race could not be clearer and the road to victory in November runs right through Pennsylvania – where this collective work began. I will do everything I can to help elect Kamala Harris as the 47th President of the United States.”

He was also one of many political leaders to thank President Biden for the work he had done for the country.

He said he was proud to work by the president’s side and was grateful for his commitment to delivering for Pennsylvania.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pa-governor-josh-shapiro-endorses-kamala-harris-for-president/ar-BB1qnrzs?ocid=BingNewsSerp
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 04:31 am
NC Governor Roy Cooper endorses Kamala Harris for President Smile

July 21, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 04:51 am
1. No one knows who Kamala Harris will pick as her VP, but pundits and politicians are discussing possible VP choices on cable news shows.

2. The common theme I've been hearing from pundits and politicians is that she might pick a governor from one of the battleground swing states.

3. Some potential VP picks might include Pennsylvania's governor, Michigan's governor, and North Carolina's governor.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 05:15 am
@Real Music,
The Guardian thinks Shapiro would be the best running mate.

As far as "coronation" goes, Gordon Brown became prime minister after Tony Blair stood down without any election or even a leadership contest.

Party rules are party rules, they are for eventualities like this.

If Harris secures the nomination, as is likely, we will have a woman of colour running against a Nazi.

If this had been the plot of a sci fi dystopian novel 20 years ago nobody would believe it, too far fetched.

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 06:57 am
@Real Music,

Quote:
Will someone please tell Joe Manchin to please go away?
he dipped his toe in the water, but quickly realized he didn't know how to swim...

#GoodRiddance

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 11:21 am
@izzythepush,
And on the other side, Johnson had to resign, only Tory party members had a say in the next leader.

They elected Liz Truss who was so bad that Rishi Sunak replaced her unopposed.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2024 12:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The Guardian thinks Shapiro would be the best running mate.

1. That is my sentiment as well.

2. I've heard that picking the governor of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro, can help with the all important rustbelt states.

3. When I say rustbelt states, I'm referring to Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Democrats refer to that trifecta as being the Blue Wall.

4. For as long as I can remember, the Blue Wall has been the most important path for Dems winning the White House.

5. If for some reason that Shapiro isn't picked, my second pick would be the governor of North Carolina, Roy Cooper.

6. With that being said, I do believe that picking the governor of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro for VP, is probably the best pick.

7. Governor Josh Shapiro is probably the best VP pick to help Kamala Harris secure victories in the Blue Wall trifecta states against Donald Trump.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2024 12:44 pm
@Real Music,
What are your thoughts on Walz?

He seems alright to me.
Real Music

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2024 06:34 pm
@izzythepush,
1. The more I see him, the more I like him.
2. The more I learn about him, the more I like him.
3. Tim Walz is a fantastic pick.
4. I might go far as to say that he is the PERFECT pick.
5. A few days ago, the only thing I knew about him was him being the Governor of Minnesota.
6. There is so much more about him that I'm just learning about.
7. His resumé is quite impressive.
8. He has a wonderful personal story to tell.
9. He is relatable. He is refreshingly and genuinely plain spoken.
10. He is an all-around good person with a good heart.
11. I am VERY VERY VERY happy with Tim Walz being picked to be Kamala Harris running mate. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2024 10:25 pm
My message to Joe Biden:

1. Thank you Joe.

2. We love you Joe. Smile
0 Replies