My open letter to the (Democratic Party) and (all America voters) for the upcoming 2024 election.

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 11:28 am

I am riding with Biden!!!

I choose Biden!!!

Joe, DON'T GO!!!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 01:03 pm
@Real Music,
Aren't you concerned that he's now too damaged, that the steady drip drip of senior Democrats asking him to step down has made his position untenable?

I am frightened of a Trump victory, and after the assassination attempt his campaign seems galvanised while Biden looks isloated and under siege from his own party.
Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 03:44 pm
@izzythepush,
1. Yes, I'm concern that (my) Democratic Party is doing more damage to Biden than the Republican Party could have ever dreamed of.

2. I believe that (my) Democratic Party could hand Trump the Presidency on a silver platter by their constant attacks against Biden's candidacy.

3. I also believe that there is still time for (my) Democratic Party to pull their head out of their ass. And start supporting the Biden-Harris candidacy. And focus their time, energy, and attacks on where it should be. Toward Donald Trump, Project 2025, the MAGA Republicans, the MAGA Supreme Court, etc.

4. The Republicans are just sitting and laughing at (my) Democratic Party.

5. It's not too late for (my) Democratic Party to publicly unify and support for the Biden-Harris candidacy.

6. At this late in the campaign and so close to election, Biden-Harris may very well be the Democrats best chance of winning.

7. If this robust campaign against the Biden-Harris ticket had occurred a year ago, then maybe the argument might have had a leg to stand on.

8. And even then, Biden-Harris (might) have still been the best choice.

9. No matter what (my) Democratic Party do or don't do, there is no guarantee of what the outcome of this election will be.

10. Joe Biden could win against Trump. Joe Biden could lose to Trump.

11. Kamala Harris could win against Trump. Kamala Harris could lose to Trump.

12. Gavin Newsom could win against Trump. Gavin Newsom could lose to Trump.

13. Gretchen Whitmer could win against Trump. Gretchen Whitmer could lose to Trump.

14. When people start discussing who has the best chance of defeating Trump, I hope they are looking at their argument on a practical level.

15. First thing. Unless your name is Joe Biden or Kamala Harris you don't have any money or resources to run your campaign. None of the hundreds of millions that Biden-Harris has raised can be transferred to a different candidate. Any other candidate will be starting at ZERO this close to the election. And by the way I believe people in some states start voting in late September.

16. Second thing. Unless your name is Joe Biden or Kamala Harris you don't have any grass root infrastructure and nationwide field office already in place all over the nation. Especially in the very important battleground swing states.

17. Third thing. If your name isn't Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, Republicans have already plan on filing legal challenges to allowing (ballot access) to any (replacement candidate) that Democrats put forward. This could potentially prevent a new (replacement Democrat) ballot access to some states while having ballot access to other states. I don't trust our current Project 2025 MAGA Supreme Court. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the only Democrats where this will not be an issue or a problem.

18. Full disclosure: I don't know the accuracy or the correctness to any of these various points. These points are just observations and points, I seen or heard on the news. At any point I could have unknowingly misinterpreted something I seen or heard on the news. I just want to point that out as a full disclosure.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 04:17 pm
@izzythepush,
1. I forgot a couple things in my last post.

2. I genuinely believe that Biden-Harris will win re-election this November.

3. At (this particular point) in the election I believe that Biden-Harris has the best chance of winning.

4. I could be wrong, but I genuinely believe that Biden-Harris will be re-elected.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 08:22 pm
‘Stop worrying and start working’: Democratic lawmaker on what Democrats need to do for Biden now.

Published July 20, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 08:31 pm
'That's Bullsh*t!' Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez FUMES Democrat ‘Elites’
Who Want Joe Biden Out want Kamala Harris Off Ticket | Roland Martin

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 08:44 pm
Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spills the tea and unloads on Democratic Cowards on Instagram Live.

New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, one of the most influential progressive voices in the democratic party took to Instagram Live to share her thoughts on the risks of forcing Biden to step aside and the fact that many of her democratic colleagues who want Joe Biden to drop out of race also want to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from the democratic ticket based on conversations she says she's observed behind closed doors.

Published July 19, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 09:00 pm
Published July 19, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2024 09:14 pm
HUNDREDS of Black women sign letter CONDEMNING Dems against Biden.

More than 1,400 Black women signed a letter CONDEMNING Democrats who want Biden off the ticket.
Dr. Rashad Richey and Mayor Mondale Robinson discuss on Indisputable.

Published July 19, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 12:52 am
PISSED OFF Voters STAND UP Against Biden ATTACKS.

Published July 18, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 01:38 am
'Political malpractice’: Bakari Sellers calls out Pelosi and Schumer for role in Biden saga.

Democratic political commentator Bakari Sellers says that while he loves former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
and Senate minority leader Charles Schumer, they are committing 'political malpractice, at best' with their
efforts to aid some lawmakers who want President Biden to drop out of the 2024 campaign.

Published July 20, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 02:16 am
My message to President Joe Biden is:

1. Mr. President, Please stay in the race.
2. I am a long time Democrat.
3. I am an American military veteran.
4. I am a long time member of a labor union.
5. I am a middle age black man.
6. I also live in one of those battleground swing states.
7. I support the Biden-Harris ticket.
8. I am begging you Mr. President to stay in the race.
9. I want the Dems to win in November.
10. I believe that replacing you, Mr. President, would virtually guarantee a Trump victory.
11. I truly believe that you Mr. President along with VP Harris will be re-elected in November.
12. Stay strong Mr. President. Please stay in the race. Don't give up the fight.
13. I am ridin' with Biden Smile
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 03:03 am
Published July 19, 2024

Quote:
More than 1,400 Black women, including leaders of national civic engagement organizations, affirmed their support Thursday for a Biden/Harris ticket criticizing Democrats and others calling for President Joe Biden to abandon his reelection bid.

“The suggestion that any candidate who won their primary should simply step aside because victory appears difficult at the moment is disrespectful to the voters, unjust and undemocratic,’’ they wrote in a July 17 letter addressed to the Democratic Party Leadership.

Some Democrats, including members of Congress, have called for Biden to step down in the wake of his poor showing in a debate last month against his GOP opponent former President Donald Trump. They also point to recent polls that show Trump would defeat Biden in November.

The support is significant in part because national Democrats have relied on Black women as allies. Traditionally, Black women, whose political influence has grown, have been a loyal voting bloc for Democratic candidates.

They have been credited with helping increase Black voter turnout in some recent elections, including in 2018 and in the 2020 contest that Biden won. They were also particularly instrumental in get-out-the-vote campaigns in key battleground states and critical races in Georgia.

“They’re critically important and they need to be paid attention to. That’s a powerful message,’’ Debbie Walsh, director of the Center for American Women and Politics at Rutgers University, said of the letter.

But she added, “the drumbeat now is so strong’’ for Biden to step down.

Many civic engagement organizations led by Black women have already launched get-out-the-vote campaigns for the 2024 presidential election. Some started early last fall and ramped up efforts during the primaries.

Women who signed the letter include leaders of national groups, including Black Voters Matter, the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation and Higher Heights for America PAC. Signees also include faith leaders, voting rights activists, community leaders, former elected local officials and former members of Congress, including Carol Moseley Braun, the first Black woman to serve in the U.S. Senate.

“No one said this would be easy,’’ Keisha Lance Bottoms, a senior advisor to the Biden campaign, said on CNN Friday morning. Bottoms was among the women to sign the letter.

Bottoms, a former mayor of Atlanta, noted that she had trailed in her own race, but prevailed. Biden has earned his position as the Democratic nominee, she said.

In the letter, the women pointed to the 14 million people who voted for Biden during primary contests this year arguing their will should not be dismissed.

“We reject all efforts to disregard this fact or to circumvent the will of millions of voters who participated in a democratic process,’’ they wrote. “The primaries held earlier this year were the appropriate time to challenge candidates for the nomination and press arguments about qualifications."

The letter sends a clear message to Democrats, said Ange-Marie, executive director of the Kirwan Institute at The Ohio State University and curator of the Kamala Harris Project, a consortium of scholars from the country studying the vice president.

“It is a fair warning signal that any replacement of President Biden will have to meet the approval of Black women voters and or Black women elected officials and folks who are doing the work,’’ Hancock said. “I don't necessarily see it as a threat. I think that's too strong of a word. But I do think it is a caution and I think it's a caution that benefits someone like a VP Harris … It's also a caution around the party had better have a plan because if they don't have a plan this is not going to go well.”

During the 2020 race, many of the groups rallied behind Biden’s promise to select a Black woman as a running mate and his pledge to nominate a Black woman to sit on the U.S. Supreme Court. Biden selected Kamala Harris, then a senator from California, as his vice president and nominated Ketanji Brown Jackson to the nation’s highest court.

In the letter, the women called Trump a threat to democracy and praised Biden’s record.

“The Biden-Harris Administration is running on a solid record of historic legislative accomplishments and a commitment to finish their agenda to improve the lives of all Americans, protect our rights, freedoms and democracy,’’ they wrote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-support-among-black-women-leaders-still-strong-even-as-others-jump-ship/ar-BB1qhmn5?ocid=BingNewsSerp
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 11:41 am
Biden campaign manager urges Dems to keep their eyes on defeating Donald Trump.

Published July 21, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 11:57 am
Breaking News

1. I just saw broadcast on MSNBC and CNN that Biden has announced that he is stepping down from his re-election bid.

2. Although, I really wanted Biden to stay in the race, I respect his decision to step down.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 12:18 pm
BREAKING NEWS:

I just saw reported on MSNBC that Joe Biden has endorsed Kamala Harris to be the nominee.
Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 12:22 pm
We Democrats must unite as a Party to defeat Donald Trump, Project 2025, and MAGA Supreme Court.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 01:33 pm
@Real Music,
I'm relieved.

I think Biden was irrepairably damaged after recent events.

He has a great legacy, similar to Lyndon Johnson.

Now a younger person will challenge Trump, and all his senile insults will come back to haunt him.
Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 07:37 pm
Published July 21, 2024

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2024 07:42 pm
@izzythepush,
1. Now that Biden has stepped down, I hope and expect the Democratic Party will unite and support Kamala Harris.

2. I believe that Kamala Harris will be a wonderful President. Smile
0 Replies