Andrea Mitchell: Bernie Sanders to Announce Presidential Bid on Thursday

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:08 pm
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/bernie-sanders-announce-presidential-bid-thursday-n349896

Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent from Vermont, will announce his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination on Thursday, NBC News confirms.

Vermont Public Radio first reported the news of Sanders' coming announcement.

Sanders is expected to release a statement Thursday and hold a kickoff event in Vermont later next month, VPR reported.

Sanders will be the second Democrat to officially jump in the race. He will challenge Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, who leads all of her potential Democratic challengers by wide margins in public opinion polls.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 3,405 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:12 pm
@Butrflynet,
Poor Homeslice. I got so excited to tell you this news that I accidentally stepped on his tail.

Quote:
Error
You have just caused an error that took the life of one of the hardest working hamsters. But the good news is that we wrote down the error and will give it to our overlords so that they can figure out how to make it not happen again. Go in peace friend, we must now pour out some liquor for our fallen comrade. We miss you homeslice!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:48 pm
@Butrflynet,
He interests me.

what is homeslice? (edit)
ok, ok, it's mister slippery.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 09:05 pm
@Butrflynet,
I was relieved to hear he would be running as a Democrat, and not as an Independent.
0 Replies