Feeling like garbage

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2024 08:41 am
Still very heartbroken over neighbor guy… it’s still very difficult to process and to know that he doesn’t care and has given me the boot.

It’s been 3 months now…He’s not “coming” back nor is he probably thinking about me. It’s a very difficult and hard pill to swallow.

It’s heart wrenching…someone that you care deeply about…used you, Ghosted you, and discarded you like a piece of garbage…with such little regard…

I just can't wrap my head around 8 months of constant consistent communication and checking up on me multiple times daily....to "this"..8,000+ more text thread of conversation...

It breaks my heart tremendously.

I feel like he genuinely thinks I’m beneath him and that he was doing me a favor by dating me…

Unfortunately, while cleaning my front to the best of my ability…I saw him…he walked past me…

I said good morning, have a nice day to him. He said it back and barely acknowledged me.

After I finished cleaning …I went inside and cried.

The only reason why I acknowledged him…was that if I can’t successfully avoid anyone(I don’t like being around people and try to avoid anyone and being seen…if possible) I’ll at least return or exchange a friendly greeting with them before dashing off…

Plus, I thought that I could eventually make it less awkward for me or both by acknowledging him…since eventually since we live in close proximity…we’d cross paths eventually…

I am unsure if I will acknowledge him anymore. Perhaps I could pretend not to see him…I wish that I could wish away what happened between us…but I can’t wish it away …nor pretend it didn’t happen.

8 months …and I’m very confused still…I know that I’ll probably never get any closure…and hopefully I am strong enough to resist him if ever he were to try and work himself back into my life again…

Currently, I am not strong enough and would accept him back.

I admit, that I love him and that I struggle with resisting daily urges to reach out to him…it’s very difficult not to reach out to him.

I thought about asking him directly if he thinks about me…I know that isn’t a good idea.

He has shut me out, and I must continue to deal with it…also I must respect his decision for himself and life…no matter how much I don’t agree nor like it. .no matter how he went about it.

I wouldn’t want anyone to impose themselves in my life …knowing that I wouldnt want that. I’d want me and the decision to be respected.

I thought he was sincere…guess not…

This may be a situation that I’ll never move on from.

I miss him dearly
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 503 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2024 09:26 am
You have to assess the potentialities, bite the bullet, and move on. Get a grip and seize the day. Find a new interest. If you find yourself thinking about him drink a tall ginger ale as you listen to songs with counter messages such as You're No Good or You Can Have Her (Roy Hamilton). Don't brood. Go to a gym or power walk. Start conversations with new men. Anything to keep him out of your thoughts. Don't kick a can down the road. Kick it aside.
Babygirl4848

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2024 04:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
I agree with edgarblythe here, I know that this is not am easy task, but you mist take a spet forward and look out for your future. It’s not easy to move on, I think a part of you will always be buried with this heart break. But you must respect that and respect yourself to focus on you and go talk to someother man, becouse in the end it will only be you who will be sufforing. So do a favor for yourself and heal and fins new love elsewhere. Allow yourself to be happy.
0 Replies

lukaszolszewski

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2024 01:17 am
@Natty152235,
I understand that you're feeling hurt and lost. It's normal to struggle with accepting what happened, especially after such a long time of closeness. Remember, you deserve someone who treats you with respect and care. Focus on yourself, your needs, and gradually try to rebuild your life. Talking to a close friend or a professional might help you get through this tough period. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to heal. Stay strong!
0 Replies