Where'd the stupid phone go?

Jayhawk

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:56 am
About the telephones
Sometimes I get such brilliant ideas that I scare myself...

I'm planning on trying to patent an idea for a new telephone....

It wouldn't have a dial on it.. so you wouldn't have to dial...

It would be black, so you didn't have to worry about color coordinating for the home decor

It would be wired into the wall, so it would always be in the same place when you looked for it

And, when you picked up the receiver, a soft voice would speak to you and say .. " Number Please "... !!!!!

Isn't that a great idea..."?

Jahhawk.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 07:10 am
Don't feel bad, kids. Yesterday I was rushing to go out, and instead of taking my cell phone, I grabbed my cordless one. I was at the door when I realized what I was doing! Laughing
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 07:16 am
I own several pairs of eye glasses and I used to keep losing one or more of them in the house. Several times, my dog had one pair and was sleeping on it.

I finally gave up, and put all 3 pairs in a bag, which I keep on a table near my front door.

I never have to wonder where my glasses are! Drunk
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 10:14 am
I wonder how bad it will be once I actually age a few more years...most of the time Im running into the kitchen to do this, once I get there, I see that, and oh gosh, have to take care of that, back to do what I was dong..now what was it I was doing, okay back onthe path to see what I was doing, and wham, something else, do that.....its a vicious circle but, eventually everything gets done...I think its more easily distracted than loss of memory.
Ihad to call my cell phone from my cordless last night...oiy
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 11:20 am
You guys are funnee. I don't have the phone problem coz I just bought a new cordless and actually read the instructions so I knew about the button on the base, have actually played with it several times (easily entertained!).

However when you talk about driving, parking the car or directions of any sort outside of the home, I am, and have always been, (nothing to do with age) a complete loser. I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag. I don't own a car because I can't remember
a. where it is
b. where I last put the keys
c. the direction I need to go in
d. how to get back
I kid you not, I am awful and so, to cut down on the stress in my life, I sold my car and I am much happier. Plus the ole road rage personality was doing me no good either!
0 Replies