Fiance frequently studying with attractive female coworker

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2024 11:54 am
My fiancé works with a woman who has previously spoken very highly of and described as attractive.

They are both sitting an exam in a few months. My fiancé has been insistent on having her as a study partner as he says she takes study very seriously. He did not start vigorously studying with her yet, but said it will start at 3 days per week then daily. They will be studying together for months one on one, either online or in person e.g the library

I’ve never met this woman and feel insecure and upset about the whole thing. My fiancé says it’s me he loves but I’m finding it hard to get comfortable with this. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 204 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2024 01:19 pm
@Orangerose91,
I thought you broke up with your fiancé last year. Is this someone new you’re engaged to?

Bottom line here is that you either trust him or you don’t. He’s studying and that’s pretty serious work. He can make the choice of the best study partner. If she happens to be attractive so be it. Have confidence in yourself and move on with this.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2024 12:19 pm
@Orangerose91,
Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean that they're available, interested or willing. Good Lord. Would you worry if his study mate was a guy?

She could be with someone, married, just got out of a **** marriage - you know nothing yet you are letting your fears and insecurities flourish. Maybe she is a threat; maybe not. But why start off this way? Wait until something happens before you start worrying.

Maybe meet her - ask your fiancé to set up a coffee date. You may be able to set your mind at rest.
0 Replies