Question For Democrats

Glennn

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 05:58 am
I've recently learned that some democrats believe that that there's nothing biden can do about the genocide going on right now in Gaza. And the reason they've offered is that it's not his place to dictate the foreign policy of another nation. It seems they think that stopping a war criminal from starving and murdering innocent human beings amounts to "dictating another's foreign policy," Yeah, they were actually referring to genocide as another nation's foreign policy, implying that it's nobody's business but their own, cuz it's that nation's foreign policy doncha know. I'll let that sink in.

Some democrats are even urging voters to not be a single-issue voter, implying that no one should let the fact that biden has spent the last several months in lockstep with a war criminal deter them from voting for him anyway. I'll let that sink in, too.

So, are there any democrats who can explain their support for a guy who won't pull his support for a war criminal? I'm very curious to hear your rationale.

izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 04:09 am
@Glennn,
Gun nuts in America support laws designed to kill thousands of children every year.

Any attempt to save children's livess is seen as an attack on freedom.

Since when has murdering children been seen as a celebration of freedom?

I'm not a Democrat so I can't answer your question but you could answer mine.
Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 08:36 am
@izzythepush,
You're comparing nutanyahoo's genocide of Gazans to gun homicides in America?

Not even close. Alcohol is such a common denominator when it comes to gun violence. Since when has attacking one side of a two-pronged problem been a solution? Alcohol causes more death and misery than guns, but no one wants to give up their drink. Pretty selfish, huh? My guess is that you'll bark up that tree, too, when they tell you to.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, are there any democrats who can explain their support for a guy who won't pull his support for a war criminal? I'm very curious to hear your rationale.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 09:30 am
@Glennn,
I was wondering why you were happy about gun laws that kill thousands of kids every year.

It only happens in America and it's down to gun laws nothing else.

Bollocks excuses about alcohol and cars are just made by thosr who get off on school shootings.

Btw, juvenile nicknames do nothing to help you.

Netanyahu's war crimes are if anything diminished, made cartoonlike by your peurile nomenclature.

Churchill's famous speech to Congress following Peart Harbor would not have been as well received if he insisted on including the phrase, " Hitler, Shitler more like, only got one ball if you know worra mean hur, hur, hur, nudge nudge," all the sodding time
Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 10:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was wondering why you were happy about gun laws that kill thousands of kids every year.

It only happens in America and it's down to gun laws nothing else.

Bollocks excuses about alcohol and cars are just made by thosr who get off on school shootings.

Izzy, go to the gun thread. Go to the light . . . Wink
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, back to the question. Are there any democrats who can explain their support for a guy who won't pull his support for a war criminal? I'm very curious to hear your rationale. I mean, even assuming you've found it in your heart of hearts to forgive his support for Israel's illegal occupation, their undemocratic policy of putting children into prison without charge, their illegal settlements, and other things that if you didn't hear the first time you won't hear now, how do you overlook support for a genocide in progress?
izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 10:13 am
@Glennn,
There's no Democrats willing to play your daft games.

So why do you claim to care so much about Palestinian children, and so little about the kids in your own neighbourhood?
Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
I'm sure there are democrats who absolutely appreciate you taking the focus off the question that is being asked of them, but the question remains despite your efforts to change that.

Here's where we left off:

Are there any democrats who can explain their support for a guy who won't pull his support for a war criminal? I'm very curious to hear your rationale. I mean, even assuming you've found it in your heart of hearts to forgive his support for Israel's illegal occupation, their undemocratic policy of putting children into prison without charge, their illegal settlements, and other things that if you didn't hear the first time you won't hear now, how do you overlook support for a genocide in progress?

Oh, and what kind of daft game is being played by those who rally behind a guy who supports a war criminal? I mean, what's the object of that game? I'm sticking up for the Gazans. Who are they sticking up for, and why?
izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 10:30 am
@Glennn,
I'm sure nobody gives a monkey's about your thread.

It is somewhat needy.

Talk to me, answer my leading questions and loaded phrasing, pleeeze.

Have you spoken to anybody about your attention seeking behaviour?
Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 10:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm sure nobody gives a monkey's about your thread.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm pointing out here. How sad. So far, this thread has shown that democrats appear to support a candidate who supports genocide, but can't, or aren't willing to, explain their rationale for doing so. Probably because there isn't one.

By the way, I'm sure trump would do the same when told. Pretty sad to have so limited a choice as to who we'll vote for.
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:49 pm
Wow! As hilary and bill were leaving a fundraiser for joe, somebody got on their asses for supporting a guy who supports the genocide going on in Gaza.

Called her a coward, among other things. Sometimes karma can be a bitch.

Have a listen:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1776001549027750173
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 08:23 am
And if anyone is actually still wondering whether or not nutanyahoo is calling for the death of all Gazans, check out this video of IDF "fighters" celebrating that they are finally going to get to wipe out all Gazans at will and with their god's blessing.

We all know that that kind of religious-nut hatred is sick and sad. They don't even know better than to video themselves stating in plain terms that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza; they get to kill 'em all!

https://twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/1733116719668113618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1733116719668113618%7Ctwgr%5Ebd35c659d9e9198ae328ef2a5d5199484a24ef0d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Ffact-checking-claims-israeli-soldiers-204952517.html

I'm wondering if joe's admission that he is a zionist has anything to do with his refusing to stop supplying the zionist-nutter with what he needs to continue his slaughter and starvation of human beings. What else could it be, really?
glitterbag

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 08:42 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

And if anyone is actually still wondering whether or not nutanyahoo is calling for the death of all Gazans, check out this video of IDF "fighters" celebrating that they are finally going to get to wipe out all Gazans at will and with their god's blessing.

We all know that that kind of religious-nut hatred is sick and sad. They don't even know better than to video themselves stating in plain terms that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza; they get to kill 'em all!

https://twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/1733116719668113618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1733116719668113618%7Ctwgr%5Ebd35c659d9e9198ae328ef2a5d5199484a24ef0d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Ffact-checking-claims-israeli-soldiers-204952517.html

I'm wondering if joe's admission that he is a zionist has anything to do with his refusing to stop supplying the zionist-nutter with what he needs to continue his slaughter and starvation of human beings. What else could it be, really?

Your posts make me sad. I have a hard time believing you actually believe the nonsense you print....but if you really do, I'll pray for you.
Glennn

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 08:55 pm
Hmm. Now everyone watch this.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 08:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Was it the video of the IDF's stated intentions you doubt; you know, the one you just watched? Very Happy Or is it that you doubt that biden supports the guy carrying out those stated intentions; you know, the genocide.

Go ahead and make your case.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 11 Apr, 2024 12:49 am
@glitterbag,
Glenn never posted anything about the plight of the Palestinians until he saw it as a way of harming Biden.
Glennn

Thu 11 Apr, 2024 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
Wrong again. In the last sixteen years I've been on several debate sites where I said plenty about Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine, their illegal settlements, Palestinian kids in prison, and lots of other truly terrible behavior on the part of the Israelis against the Palestinians. Of course, you weren't there and so it couldn't have happened, huh?

If you don't want to stick up for innocent people being starved and slaughtered, do your best to not bother people who do want to.

You're obsessing on me, and I wish you'd stop!
0 Replies