Hello i need some help translating this paragraph

lovely

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:27 pm
Mane erat. Aurelia in cubiculo sedebat. Crines eius curabant duae ancillae, quarum altera speculum tenebat altera crines pectebat. Phrygia, quae crines neglegenter pectebat, dominam vexabat; Syra, quod manus tremebat, speculum non bene tenebat. Aurelia igitur, neglegentia earum vexata, subito, "Quam neglegentes estis!" clamavit. "Abite! Abite! Vocate Corneliam! Eam mecum in urbem ducere volo."
Statim exierunt anciliae.
Mox in cubiculum iniit Cornelia. "Cur me vocavisti, mater?"
Aurelia respondit, "Pater tuus amicos quosdam, in quibus sunt senatores praeclari, ad cenam hodie invitavit. Porcum servus iam emit, sed ego in animo habeo ipsa in urbem ire ad mercatorem quendam cuius taberna non procul abest, nam glires optimos ille vendere solet. si tu vis mecum ire, me u atrio exspecta! Interea servos iubebo sellas ad ianuam ferre."

Very Happy thanks because i really needed help i have some of the sentences but i still need tocheck my work with you guys or girls
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,209 • Replies: 4
No top replies

trifidus

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 06:44 am
It was morning. Aurelia was sitting/sat in a bedroom. Two slave girls took care of her hairs, the one of them held a mirror the other combed the hairs. Phyrgia, who combed the hairs heedlessly, jolted the lady; Syra held the mirror not good, because she trembled a hand. Therefore Aurelia , because she has been jolted by (their) heedlessness , has shouted out suddenly: "How heedless you are. Go away, go away! Call Cornelia. I want her to go with me in a city."
The slave girls have gone immediately.
Cornelia has soon entered in the bedroom. "Why have you called upon me, mother?
Aurelia has answered " Your father has invited some friends, among whom there are famous senators, to dinner today. Slave have already bought a pig, but I'm going to go to the city myself to some trader, whose tavern isn't far away, because he's in habit to sell the best dormouse. If You want to go with me, expect me in atrium!. I will order the slaves to bring chairs at door.
0 Replies

lovely

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 05:36 pm
thank you so much
0 Replies

lovely

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 05:37 pm
thank you so much. you are a life saver thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

lovely

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 05:37 pm
thank you so much. you are a life saver thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies