Poll: Happy Resurrection Sunday 2024! Are you doing anything special for the holiday?

The Anointed

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 02:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your ideology is about as far from Christ as it gets.

Don't talk such rot, matey, you don't even know who Christ is.

I suppose you believe Christ is someone who was born of an ever virgin as taught by the Roman church of Emperor Constantine and if not, then who do you believe is the only begotten son of the Most-High?
izzythepush

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 04:11 am
@The Anointed,
I know enough to recognise false prophets.

Jesus said love thy neighbour and judge not.

All you do is post a load of masturbatory drivel where you fantasise about smiting those who are unlike you.

"But if you think that Jesus Christ is coming,
Honey you've got another think coming.
If he ever finds out who hijacked his name
He'll cut out his heart and turn in his grave."

Matt Johnson.

You are the antithesis of Christ, the sort of person he had most d8sagreements with.

You'd be the first to nail him back up.
izzythepush

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 04:27 am
I don't have a problem with Christians. In fact I don't have a problem with any religion that preaches peace, love, understanding and tries to bring people together.

There was a Christian poster on here called Spademaster who I got on very well with because he was a Christian, a real one.

I have a problem with fascists, intolerant bigots who use scripture to try to justify their lack of humanity.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 04:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I know enough to recognise false prophets.

No you don’’t. You are ignorant to the prophecies of the Lord and wouldn’t have a clue as to what is a false prophecy and apart from all that, I make no prophecies of my own, but only repeat the prophecies that have been recorded in the scriptures

Quote:
Jesus said love thy neighbour and judge not.

Jesus said,. “Woe unto you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are. Jesus called them a brood of vipers, liars and the sons of Satan the father of all lies, and we are asked to be imitators of Jesus.

Quote:
All you do is post a load of masturbatory drivel where you fantasise about smiting those who are unlike you.

By Gollygee, you come up with some absolute rubbish don’t you izzy, but then, what else could we expect from you.

Quote:
"But if you think that Jesus Christ is coming,
Honey you've got another think coming.
If he ever finds out who hijacked his name
He'll cut out his heart and turn in his grave."

Matt Johnson.

Well, I for one do not personally know of anyone who has hijacked the name of Jesus, who is soon to appear on earth to save his elect and chosen from the horrors ahead.

Quote:
You are the antithesis of Christ, the sort of person he had most d8sagreements with.

Wrong again old mate,

Quote:
You'd be the first to nail him back up.

You just can't seem to get anything right, can you izzy. Bye, bye for now.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 02:48 am
I'm wasting time on another one of your everyone else burns jerk offs.

I know what you are even if you don't.

You've even fooled yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 03:06 am
Whenever I get into a argument with a religious nutter they always accuse me of being another type of nutter.

I've been called an Atheist, a Muslim, a Jehovah's Witness, a Catholic a Baptist and a Pagan.

I've just said I'm not religious, and with no wonder when you can see what religion makes people do.

Religion is the Devil's best invention.
Mame

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 12:10 pm
@izzythepush,
I know, right? They should get a real life and quit putting all their tokens in the religious basket.

Quoting 2000 yr old pieces written by religious men in today's age is pretty darn sad. 1. Who cares what they said? That was a long time ago in a different era. 2. They're not quoting God; they're just making **** up to their benefit. 3. Prove they quoted God.

It's all a fairy tale, and not a very nice one at that. Definitely falls under the grim Grimms' Fairy Tales category.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 05:06 pm
@Mame,
I really think it's down to the individual.

Nice people try to reach out, nasty people don't.

Christianity is supposed to be about being nice to one another not vomiting up reams and reams of screed about smiting others to scare children and make up for what's lacking. (probably roughage.)
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 05:47 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
I know, right? They should get a real life and quit putting all their tokens in the religious basket. Quoting 2000 yr old pieces written by religious men in today's age is pretty darn sad. 1. Who cares what they said? That was a long time ago in a different era. 2. They're not quoting God; they're just making **** up to their benefit. 3. Prove they quoted God.

It's all a fairy tale, and not a very nice one at that. Definitely falls under the grim Grimms' Fairy Tales category.

3,500 years old historical and prophetic events recorded and orally handed down through the ages by those who see into the future and believe the words of the Lord and make preparations for the salvation for this planet and the life thereon.

And your disbelief is irrelevant, the day of the Lord is closer than you think.
This following article is about the year 6000 in the Hebrew calendar. For the Gregorian year 6000, see 7th millennium.

According to classical Jewish sources, the Hebrew year 6000 marks the latest time for the initiation of the Messianic Age. The Talmud, Midrash, and Zohar state that the date by which the Messiah will appear is 6,000 years from creation or 6,000 years from the birth of Adam, then the Sabbath of one thousand years begins.

Only when mankind is destroyed by a catastrophic event, is the umbilical cord that binds the ‘SON OF MAN’ to his mother body ‘EVE,’ who has become the body of mankind, severed, and the fourth dimensional Son of Man is born. ....... This is the son of EVE as prophesied in Genesis 3; 15.

And according to scripture, Eve is to be reunited with her Lord, six days after he died in the first day, at the age of 930 after eating of the forbidden fruit: For in the day thou eat thereof said the Lord, in that day ye shall die
Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

It is after the Day of the Lord, ‘The seventh period of One thousand years,’ the Great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow of that future reality, that heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms that remain on this planet, and the androgynous body of Eve (The body of Mankind) is reunited with her Lord.

According to the ancient scriptures, after Adam had died, Michael was ordered to reveal to Seth how the bodies of man should be mummified and preserved. The body of Adam was then placed in a stone sarcophagus and hidden in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest of Adam, this was done said the Lord, in order that no one could interfere with the body, until his rib will have returned to him. Would it still be possible today, for the cells of the angelically preserved body of Adam to be cloned?

It is in that thousand years of peace, where in my opinion, all our resources will be used to prepare for the ultimate destruction of all physical life forms that remain on this planet. Knowing that which is to occur after the one thousand year Sabbath has ended, when heavenly fire incinerate the surface of the earth, with the great wealth that will be paid in tribute by the nations of the world during that thousand year rule of our king and high priest, genetic banks of all physical life forms will be created, (The Ark) and sent to a place of safety in order that when the incinerated earth is once again able to sustain physical life forms, Plants will be planted, animals will be created anew, and when the system for the sustainability of mankind has been put in place, the Lord, our brother, king, and high priest will say, "And now, let us make man in our image and likeness." And a new and more humble Race of men will people this earth.

"Under the guidance of Jupiter (Planet) man prepares, by means of religious exercises, for the journey to the life beyond, and he attains rest under the influence of Saturn." (Basra Encyclopedia)- De Boer, Philosophy in Islam, p 88.

The water ocean on Enceladus, a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, researchers said. Further, it's in direct contact with a rocky seafloor, theoretically making possible all kinds of complex chemical reactions — such as, perhaps, the kind that led to the rise of life on Earth.

What heat must radiate from that rocky seafloor to maintain a liquid ocean 10 kilometre’s deep beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick.
"The world being melted and re-entered into the bosom of Jupiter, this God continues for some time totally concentered in himself: . . . afterwards we see a new world spring from him, perfect in all its parts; animals are produced anew; an innocent race of man is formed under more favourable auspices, in order to people this earth." " Seneca, Epist, 9, and Qucest. Nat. L. 3, c, ult.
Mame

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 05:52 pm
@The Anointed,
Sorry, couldn't even read all that claptrap. It's all a fairy tale.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 05:57 pm
@Mame,
Brevity is the soul of wit.

I don't know what Annointed's stuff is, it's like falling down a bloody hole.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 06:04 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Sorry, couldn't even read all that claptrap. It's all a fairy tale.

Undoubtedly it would seem to be as you say, that is, to people such as yourself and izzy, but you will both wake up to the truth eventually, hopefully before it's too late.
Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 07:15 pm
@The Anointed,
And when you say "too late," do you mean that her consciousness will be erased?
The Anointed

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 07:31 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
And when you say "too late," do you mean that her consciousness will be erased?

No one who only dies the first death, which is that of the physical body in which 'THEY' the invisible mind develops, will suffer the total loss of consciousness, only those who suffer the second death, that is the death of the mind, which is the potential child of God.

That emptied soul which has been cast back into the refining fires of physical life once again, will be given a new body in which to develop a new mind.

So, when I say, 'too late,' I mean, 'too late to enjoy the great Sabbath, once coming out of the greatest tribulation, which she believes is no more than a fairy tale.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:12 am
@The Anointed,
The truth is you don't speak for God.

You twist scripture for your malign purposes.

You're good at frightening children, but that's about it.

The Anointed

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:57 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The truth is you don't speak for God.
You twist scripture for your malign purposes
You're good at frightening children, but that's about it.

Wrong again, by golly gee, you're having a bad trot aren't you old mate.
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:14 am
@The Anointed,
I'm pleased to hear your attempts at frightening children have been so unsuccessful.

0 Replies