Advices-part1

georgio

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 09:05 am
I know this person for over 2.5 years now, she is nice, we gathered only on social occasions, like privet parties, or concerts, the second time we met during those 2.5 years we exchanged fone numbers, and asked her if the number which I wrote is right, she took a look and said yep, its right, We never called each other, although we exchanged fone numbers during those 2.5 years twice I believe, we met over 4 times.

Recently I went with my friends to a concert, and by the end of it, at the theatre gate she approached me, we chatted a little, she said: I never heard from u, I said call me u will hear, she said OK, see u (I never thought that she would call).

The next day I was out of the city, when I came back did not check my answering machine, the next day I went out also rushing to work, came back at the end of the working day, and checked the answering machine, she called me 3 times, ones from home, twice from work, I was surprised, as soon I as I put my butt on the couch, she called from her work, we chatted a little, she said that she called me many times, I said that I was out, bla bla bla, the next day she called me from her home, we chatted also, but I began not to like this calling everyday thing, but kept the friendly conversation on, at the end of the call I said that I will call her not today but in the coming days, chao.

The calling me so much is a little bit weird. I like to get to know her but she is pushing or I don't know what is this.

Any advices plz.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 588 • Replies: 0
No top replies