biden Igores Religious Nut's Genocide Of Gazans

Glennn

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 07:59 am
Joe described the murder of innocent Gazan children, babies, etc. as gut wrenching. Apparently it's not gut wrenching enough for him to stop aiding and abetting the war criminals. He either condemns or condones the genocide. There is absolutely no doubt about where he stands on the genocide.

The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

“There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

“Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.”
tely no doubt where he stands.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.”

Glennn

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 08:36 am
joe can't decide whether he wants to help the innocent victims of Israel's ongoing genocide against Gazans, or to help his religiously fanatic friend, nutanyahoo continue the genocide unabated. So he decided to do both. He's gonna help the war criminals with their crime, AND he's gonna help the victims of those war criminals.

What a guy!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 03:06 pm
Joe kicked ass last night.
Glennn

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 03:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Uh huh. And for the last 5 months, he's also been indirectly kicking the asses of innocent human beings trapped between a rock and a hard place.

I'm sorry, did I say kicking their asses? Let's not mince words here. He's killing their asses. What a guy. So much to be impressed by . . .

Like I said, joe either condemns genocide, or he condones it. Actions speak so much louder than words. His inaction speaks even louder than that, eh?
0 Replies

Glennn

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 09:57 am
For those who still believe that joe is his own man, consider that when old testament religious nutter, nutanyahoo, decides that innocent Gazans will continue to starve and die, joe's commitment to children is limited to what nutanyahoo allows. In this case, nutanyahoo has allowed joe to ok the consrtuction of a temporaryy port to bring in food to starving people. And the construction should take onlytwo months

joe is embarrassing this country. He has just proven that he takes his marching orders from nutanyahoo. He had a choice between saving children from a religious nutter obsessed with murdering innocent human beings because of their race, or inexplicably pleasing the religious monster committing the murders. He made his choice, and it is ugly in the extreme.

What a guy!

Why is joe afraid of offending a guy who is committing genocide against the innocent people of Gaza? There's no rational reason for being an accomplice to genocide. Why are the people here afraid to offend joe by calling him out for his coddling of the genocide guy? People who fanatically love joe seem to not care about the same human beings that he doesn't care about.
jespah

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 01:03 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

...old testament religious nutter...

Why are you afraid of saying the word Jew?
Glennn

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 01:16 pm
@jespah,
Talking about Gazans being genocided, but sure, let's address your concerns.

I understand that the jewish people are just as much victims of their media and religion as we are. They believe that they're the chosen ones. Too much religious bullshyt, don't you think?

It's nutanhyahoo and his ilk who are committing war crimes against innocent human beings.

Say, isn't he a zionist?

And didn't joe say that he is a zionist?

Why yes he did!
jespah

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 02:28 pm
@Glennn,
Well, now I know you've never read my bio on here.
Glennn

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 02:31 pm
@jespah,
Don't need to. It's not part of the discussion.

The topic has to do with joe ignoring a religious nutter's genocide and then giving the religious nutter a helping hand in the conduct of that genocide.

Despicable on all levels!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 11:49 pm
@jespah,
I should offer a big thank you out to old sensible Glennn. I keep forgetting who I should hate, and who I should blame for not hating them enough. Thank you Glennn.
Glennn

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 11:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Did I tell you who to hate?

I should tell you to hate genocide, but since that's a no-brainer, there's no need for me to do that, huh?

Whether or not you feel hatred for the religious nutter responsible for the genocide is up to you.

Ya know, it's okay to have feelings about such things; it builds character.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 12:13 am
@glitterbag,
Don't ya just hate it when someone like joe responds to the genocide of Gazans by coming up with a plan that is nothing more than a stalling tactic designed to give his buddy, nutanyahoo, two more months to finish up with his war crimes? And let's not forget about joe's material contribution to the genocide effort.

Where would the religious nutter's dream be without joe's loyal contributions to that dream?
glitterbag

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 01:17 am
@Glennn,
I just like to wait for your pontifications on what to hate. You're very good at it, and it's lovely you're so humble about your instructions. Thank you Glennn
Glennn

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 07:07 am
@glitterbag,
You don't have to wait on me to condemn nutanyahoo's genocide of innocent Gazans. You have eyes and ears. Right? Right.

Oh, I'm sorry. We haven't even established whether or not you recognize what the religious nutter in Israel is doing to children and babies. He's murdering them.

So, in the interest of an honest discussion, are you willing to call what he's doing a genocide?
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 08:00 am
"We are the people of the light, they are the people of darkness... we shall realize the prophecy of Isaiah."

That was the old-testament religious nutter, nutanyahoo, talking. While committing genocide, he believes that he represents goodness and light. Does it get any darker than that?
0 Replies