For the ladies

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:07 am
girls i only have in my bathroom my shampoo and my soap to shower...

but i cant get in the shower!!! my wife probably has like 100 bottles of who knows what...oil, shampoo this shampoo that,fragance,and then the drawer is full of it also spray this spray that!!!!!

honestly how many plastic or glass bottles do you have now in your bathroom, and how many in your bedroom?????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 749 • Replies: 15
No top replies

flushd

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 03:26 am
Umm, probably close to 35 all in all. Mostly skin care products. But that doesn't count the ones that aren't in 'shift'. Smile

BUT; the guy I am seeing has WAYY more than me. He is much more high maintenance. I could go on a trip with a change of clothes and a toothbrush, while he'd bring a suitcase.

OMG, I think he may be a metrosexual! LOL
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:06 pm
yea i guess not many roofers like me dont worry about our "HP" lol

i guess not just the ladies then :wink:
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:32 pm
I have a grand total of 9. Three in the shower and the other 6 are either face cleansing products, deodorant, toothpaste and perfumes. I guess that would make me fairly low maintenance.

I also have a very small stash of some sort of make up things for those extra special occasions
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:37 pm
i have about 9 as well.
deodorant, shampoo , 2 conditioners, soap, one face lotion , one body lotion, toothpaste, and a skin creme.

now if you get into the makeup ...
OY, i have about a hundred. Easily.
But I keep them all in a drawer. They do not crowd the sink. bedroom or anywhere else for that matter.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 01:10 pm
funny thing is that no matter how many bottles there are seem to me that the girls end up using the same 3 or 4 every day!!!

so why need so many????

i guess is like tools with guys :wink:

i used to have tools even to measure the coolant level in my radiator ,, and another one to tighten the air valves on the car tires....lol
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 04:59 pm
Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, detangler, clearasil, TCP, surgical spirit, nail varnish remover....
Oh and antiseptic
That makes 9
10 if you count sun lotion
11 for after sun

Ok i really am a girl
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:07 pm
hmmm you would die if you saw my bathroom cabinet...in the shower I only have my conditioner and shampoo...as I loathe clutter-
but in my cabinet which is huge I have everything, all the skin care products from scrubs to cleansers to creams, all the hair care products, all the suntan lotions and instant tan lotions LOL and makeup for miles!
in my bedroom I have 2 makeup bags full of makeup which sits in my wardrobe...reasons for it all my fiance is a Hair Dresser hence all the hair care products, and I do part time makeup artistry so fashion changes all the time and being that its so costly, I never throw anything out. Very Happy
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:16 pm
oh yea !! bigfoot :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:25 pm
LOL yeah thats right RG!.... Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:50 pm
In the shower I have 3 containers (shampoo, conditioner and shave cream), two bars of soap (face vs body), razor and foot scrubby. I have a small shelf in a small cabinet where I keep my other stuff. And, I keep my tooth brush and paste in a mug atop the medicine cabinet. In my bedroom is an old and a new bottle of the same skin lotion, deoderant, and several scented body sprays (rose and kewra oils).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:57 pm
product

i love product

and when i find a product i really love - move over

shampoo - got a bottle in the shower, a couple on the shelves
conditioner - got a few in the shower, a lot on the shelves
toothpaste - got a LOT in the cupboard
makeup - don't have much
nail polish - have a LOT

soap - got enough

my favourite deodorant? i won't run out for a long long time
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:50 pm
I have dozens of bottles inside the medicine cabinet and in the other bathroom cabinets, but I only keep 3 products in the shower.

Shampoo, body wash and face cleanser. That's it.

Hubby, on the other hand, has 7 products in the shower. 2 shampoos, 1 conditioner (extra large), a facial scrub, a face soap, a body soap and shaving cream.

And here's what I really don't understand. He spends 5 minutes taking a shower, and I spend 30. How does he possibly use all those in only 5 minutes?!

Clutter drives me crazy. I am constantly removing his extra bottles and placing them in cabinets.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:12 pm
my shower is now cluttered with many bottles, all lined up on the top of the wall of the cubicle. This, however, is not due to my high maintenance style, but due to the cat constantly jumping up on the wall of the shower, and *attempting* to pee in the potted plant there. She misses the plant every time and pees all down the shower stall. Evil or Very Mad The unbroken line of bottles is the only way to keep her off the wall of the shower. SIGH.....
anyone care to give a good home to an adorable kitty? :wink:
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:56 pm
well for me.. not much. My bathroom has to be clutter less. One shampoo, one soap, body wash, toothpaste and toothbrush. That's it.

Now if you ask about the bedroom drawer.. i'll grow old trying to write the entire list...lol. I end up buying a lot and arranging them in the drawer but finally end up using the same 2 or 3 everyday. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 03:35 am
Hmmm shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, liquid soap for me, liquid soap for RP, and liquid anti-itch soap.

The best part of the new shower is the built-in shelving. Smile
0 Replies