My new personal ad

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:28 am
What do you think of my new online personal ad? Chicks will be just bangin' down my email on this one...

Hi. My name is Rob. Not the Rob you see in the picture, but his friend Rob who just wrote this because the Rob in the picture doesn't like to write about himself. So we both felt I could better write a description about the Rob in the picture. So I'm not talking about me, but the Rob in the picture.

If I were talking about me, I might tell you about my striking good looks, charm, and the fact my unit looks like a baby's arm holding an apple. But I'm not. The Rob you see is really nice. He's got a really great personality, and likes being nice to people. For instance, one time, accidently bumped into somebody, and said "excuse me." He didn't even punch her in the face, like I may have. But we're not talking about me.

If we were talking about me, I may tell you about the fact I make a multi six figure income, and own a beach house in Miami. But I'm not the one who needs to resort to online dating, my friend Rob does. Rob has fun at his job, and says that's all that matters. He may not be able to appreciate the finer things in life like I can, such as "driving a Porsche," or "going on exotic trips," or "buying new clothes without putting himself in further debt." But I stress, he's nice, and can be pretty fun once his medication wears in.

So what does Rob do for fun? Well, at 26 years old he's still mastering the art of video games, binge drinking, and lifting weights for the sole purpose of impressing girls when he wears wife beaters in public. Of course I try telling him he should concentrate on reading, going to nice restaurants, and reading and writing poetry, but he's usually too drunk to understand. Again, we're talking about my friend Rob.

So please, for the love of God, email this guy you see in the picture. It's worth it. I mean, if I had a vagina, rather than this zuchini with a turtleneck on, I'd bang him. And mabye you've got some honey-baby friends for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,120 • Replies: 33
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:31 am
I didn't know Doctor Evil's first name was Rob.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:33 am
Riiiiight.

"Hello, my name is Rob. I'm writing this for my amigo, Dr. Evil."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:39 am
You don't think they'd go for it?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:41 am
That's not the question. The question is, "who wouldn't go for it?"
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:43 am
Good question. You'd definitely weed out the women without good senses of humor.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:45 am
And the women with a modicum of taste, and the women who are doing just fine with their medication, and the women with all their teeth, and...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:56 am
hmmmmm, ya think? I thought it was funny and I have all my own teeth.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:56 am
I think it can be short and sweet:

Quote:
I like chairs.

You (or Rob) will hafta beat 'em away with a, um, zucchini ...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 10:57 am
Well, funny, yeah, but answering it?

OK, I'll grant you that if this was on the Onion personals, it might work.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 11:16 am
I guess it would depend on the photo attached. Humor goes a long way for me. But, the physical thing is undeniable.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 11:28 am
You lost me at "Hi".
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 11:35 am
Heh!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 11:41 am
If I was equipped like a woman, I'd answer it.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 11:46 am
You are equipped ... you big boob!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 12:26 pm
Very true.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 05:52 am
hahahahaha!!!!! I'd be laughing too hard to answer it, LOL!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 06:58 am
Slappy- If I were single, and read that, I would run out fast and join a nunnery. And I'm not even Catholic!! Laughing
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 07:37 pm
PeonyX - and where do the nuns get to run to?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:52 pm
Haha....I was looking through old threads and found this. I put it on craigslist and actually got a few legitimate responses.

These girls must be nuts.
0 Replies