The cats outta the bag...

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:06 am
Im getting married

Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Me and Mr wolf are finally going to make it legal.
YIPPPEEE.. I wont be a virgin anymore ... HOOORAAYY! Laughing
We are ' common law' married.. but.. that just isnt going to cut it.

We had some other legal issues to take care of before we could even consider legally marrying. Well, those were finished yesterday
So off to the alter we go. :-)

And its funny, we started referring to each other as mr and mrs with in a few weeks after we met. A silly joke that has never lost itself.
We met almost 5 years ago when i was on vacation. After my 3 days here in austin I was heading back home to Albq and he said " I cant afford the move.. can you?" And with in 3 weeks, I packed, forwarded my mail, put in my 2 weeks at my job and here I am.
Never happier, and stll in awe of him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,224 • Replies: 89
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:09 am
Awwww, congrats!

Weddings that involve the couple's kid(s) are especially sweet.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:11 am
Shocked

I can't believe you are going to go and make an honest man outta him....

:wink:

When, when???
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:12 am
that i cant wait for.
i cant wait to see bean in a cute little puffy dress standing with her daddy and me . :-)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:19 am
Wow, congratulations!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:23 am
yay!!!!!!!!!!! congrats shewolf and mr. wolf and bean too!!!! have so much fun! do you know where yet? we looked at places in austin because mr. d's family is there, but ended up getting hitched on the beach at sunset here in va. beach. there are some awesome places in lakeway! i've seen some really gorgeous ones.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:30 am
Imagine.....lil bean in this!!!

:wink: (sorry...onlypic I could find easily is the Albuquerque wild hair one!)

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/2167/bean4eu.png
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:37 am
Laughing

NO.. not bean in a wedding dress.. that is 50 years from now.. heheheheh

we want to keep it simple.
the actual WEDDING ceremony we may just do someplace here in austin. Cheap. I dont want to dump tons of money into the ceremony because that only lasts a few minutes.
I was the money and attention to go to the after party.
Maybe rent a nice several room resort on lake austin and have family and friends there for 2 days. Then me and mr go to corpus christi for 2 days by ourselves.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:44 am
there is some place, dang can't remember the name of it, but if you are interested i can find out...it overlooks lake travis...mr. d's best friend got married there...the little area where they perform the ceremony overlooks the lake and if its late in the day, the sun sets on the lake behind you, then the reception is right there too...and there is a hotel right there...dang, memory is not working today. it is up in lakeway though, ohhh...i actually have pics from that wedding if you want to see...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:46 am
http://www.bryanadamsco.com/3.html

we are thinking something along the lines of this place.
a 4 bedroom resort room that has alot of other things to offer as well.
and having a 2 day party afterwords for everyone.
Rooms for everyone to stay in for those out of towners who will be here.. ( you know who you are and yes it will be pet friendly ;-) )
sort of just a nice vacation week.
maybe get married on a wednesday, stay in the resort room with everyone else until friday, then sneak away for a few days by ourselves after that to corpus christi where we met.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:51 am
How bout this one? I thought, "Oh how cute! " and then I saw the price.... $119.00 Shocked For a little girls dress that will end up full of cake and dirt?

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/6320/s05f5508b6rj.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:53 am
shewolfnm wrote:
http://www.bryanadamsco.com/3.html

we are thinking something along the lines of this place.
a 4 bedroom resort room that has alot of other things to offer as well.
and having a 2 day party afterwords for everyone.
Rooms for everyone to stay in for those out of towners who will be here.. ( you know who you are and yes it will be pet friendly ;-) )
sort of just a nice vacation week.
maybe get married on a wednesday, stay in the resort room with everyone else until friday, then sneak away for a few days by ourselves after that to corpus christi where we met.

Wow! That looks nice! Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:57 am
Well, wolf mother. I am happy if you are happy! and may you always be.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:59 am
lakeway has an airport? hmm, i am not sure where this is and can't tell from the map Sad it does look really nice though. Smile if you wanna see the pics from mr. d's best friend's wedding i will send them, though you really can't see much but the people...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:02 am
i am not looking at that place specifically.. mostly because it is centered around a tennis court and its purpose is for people to play.. That is why the bedroom windows face the tennis courts Shocked
strange if you ask me.

that dress IS cute bella..
but there aint NO way im spending 100+ bucks on a dress she will only wear once.
Shes cuter naked for that price.. Laughing

thanks letty. ;-)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:09 am
Congrats!

I'll send you a Cuisinart or a salad shooter.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:11 am
My wedding gift to you, oh wolfess. I now bestow on you the title of resident witch, just please don't call me an Indian giver. <smile>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:14 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:18 am
Congratulations, Shewolfnm!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:20 am
Congrats Shewolf!!!