what should i do about my strange relationship?

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2023 05:48 am
here is a note i wrote on my iphone ,i didnt sent it to him ,but it describe my problem , hop someone would help me with that …

the note: i dont know how to start this… but i have to say few things that might tuch you…
listen we are so good togheter…
i dont need even to mention with what…
we can be such a nice couple.
you did so much for me ,you change alot for me , i learned your native language and spent alot time to create us…
but as you see its difficult to me to say simple thing that happy couples say…
“i love you”
we have a good relationship, but something very strong is missing on my side … this problem always scares me when we talk about future… a problem that i dont even know how to approach to you and let you know about…

i know it hurts! belive me it hurts me too..
i am so sorry to hurt ! i can say i love you but its not full love ! we fit in everything ! there was nobody that was good and better then you! but there was always a thing that was missing!
attraction … its not enough good…
im not attracted enough , i thought it will rise one day…

i planed my trip to you for long period to get that decision… our future… to decide if yes or not …
i wanted to see if i can stay with you without to squint with my eyes on other…
i thought maybe i have too high expectations of what my man should look like… but now when i see this war , when i talk finally to people around me and find the right people that passed the same problem with no success… i just gave up…
it should stay betwin us , and i know its not okay , i could not say that to you ! because i do love you but the attraction is importent and its missing, im so scared emanuel ! im so scared ! i cant finish that, i dont want to lose you , how we can fix that? i dont see any thing that could help me with this problem , i barely see my future without our plannings for future togheter…
and if you think that i found someone then i have to say no! i just dealing with the problem i have …
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,392 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2023 10:45 am
What do you want to do with your strange relationship? Are you getting anything out of it?
0 Replies