Do anyone here know of a way to find out weather data for specific dates and specific cities?

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2023 08:42 pm
Do anyone here know of a way to find out weather data for specific dates and specific cities?

For example:

1. Let's say I wanted to know what the daytime high and overnight low was in the city of Detroit Michigan for May 20, 1987.

2. Let's say I wanted to know what the daytime high and overnight low was in the city of Buffalo New York for October 5, 1999.

3. Let's say I wanted to know what the daytime high and overnight low was in the city of Dallas Texas for February 24, 2015.

I am providing (random) examples to clarify what type of website I am seeking.
I am only using examples to explain what type of data I am looking for.
I don't know if there are any websites that provide weather data for (specific) dates combined with (specific) cities.
If anyone knows of such a source or website, that would be greatly appreciated.

It is essential that the source or website allows me to input any city of my choosing.
It is also essential that the source or website allows me to input any day, month, and year of my choosing

If the website or source doesn't allow me to input the city of my choosing, the site would be useless to me.
If the website or source doesn't allow me to input the day, month, and year of my choosing, the site would be useless to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 400 • Replies: 1

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2023 08:52 pm
@Real Music,

https://www.wunderground.com/history
0 Replies