What does she means with that?

Fri 15 Sep, 2023 03:30 am
This summer I met a girl during a trip on vacation, she was who asked me to exchange the phone numbers, we've been talking since then, but since 2 weeks ago that she started to be more absent. Some days ago I asked her why and told me "I am just trying to get a routine in right now work sports..." then I asked if she is working full time and her reply was "I am working, training + studying. Have a 'boyfriend'...(finished with a emoji of two hearts that she use a lot)". We are both 23 and English is not our main language so I'm not sure with what she means with that "Have a 'boyfriend'..." It could mean that she has someone that is like a boyfriend, or is refering to me that with all she has to do have a boyfriend is difficult? If I can I will try to have a call with her this weekend
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,635 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Tygerprintz

Sun 17 Sep, 2023 10:40 am
@someonerandom,
She's moved on, dude. If she's telling you she is busy and has a boyfriend, that is her telling you she isn't interested in you that way and maybe she never was. It IS possible for men and women to be just friends, but for some reason men always want to read more into it. I have good friends who are women and there's nothing sexual or romantic about it, we're friends like any of my male friends are. Trust me, friendships can be much more valuable than romantic flings are. So maybe just respect what she's saying, she's busy, and don't demand more of her than she is willing and able to give you.
0 Replies

Yalow

Mon 18 Sep, 2023 07:53 am
@someonerandom,
Maybe just ask her that question?
0 Replies