Could my hairs link me to a situation I have never been in?

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2023 09:53 am
As we shed hair all the time would it be possible for our hair to end up in location you have never been?

It hit me when I passed a colleague a file and my hair was on it, he said it was a good job he found it or his wife would accuse him of having an affair.

I'm just thinking I shed so much hair and wonder where it could end up? Can my family members or work colleagues transfer my hair to places I've never been?

Could my hair end up in a strangers bed and cause accusations of an affair which never happened? Could it end up at a crime scene? Could I end up with a strangers hair in my house?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,622 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2023 10:00 am
@Indie2000,
This is a wildly stretched and virtually impossible scenario. If you're trying to place this into a mystery novel manuscript or a film or TV script? You're going to have to try a bit harder to make this astronomically coincidental bit of circumstantial evidence surrounded with a bit more ... something else to sell this as a plot point.
Indie2000

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2023 10:10 am
@tsarstepan,
Why is it so unlikely my hairs could end up somewhere I've never been? Surely hairs shed and then get transported around?
Medusax

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2023 03:25 pm
@Indie2000,
True. Years ago, my friend and her husband had a huge argument once over a hair found in his car. He had given his friend ride home, and one of HIS wife's long hairs was on his jacket/pants/ whatever. Well, it stuck to the seat and my friend saw it. The truth was finally accepted, but it was a war for a minute.... The other man's wife hadn't ever been close to his car. She had never even met my friend's husband.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2023 12:28 pm
Oy vey!

I think there’s more to life that is far more worrisome. Sad to say it but it’s true. However, if you’re writing a mystery, then let your imagination be your guide. Anything is possible but the question should be…what is most probable?
0 Replies